Hong Leong Bank
Hong Leong Bank Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
1 month ago
If you are looking to excel and make a difference, take a closer look at us
The primary responsibility of the role includes (but is not limited to) :
• Champions service performance within the branch (queue management, complaint handling, customer experience).
• Approve, Review and Audit Teller and Related Branch Financial Transactions (End of Day Financial Transaction Checking, Balancing, Reconciliation, etc.
in order to Prevent and Detect Fraud and Errors.
• Staff Capacity planning (staff leave administration & relief arrangements).
• Comply to Bank's internal control and procedures.
• Ensure Self-Audit Check is carried out diligently as required.
• Relief functions as and when required (BM).
• Oversees the Day to Day Activities of Subordinate Tellers and Customer Service Executives.
• Train and coach Tellers and Customer Service Executives.
• Represent HLB in relationship building with community.
• Process improvement and cost down initiatives.
The successful candidate should be... able to demonstrate the following selection criteria :
• Minimum Diploma / Degree Holder. SPM / STPM with related working experience.
• Service Oriented Mindset.
• Strong Cross-selling experience.
• Banking operations, knowledge in FSA, ECM, ABM Rules, BASEL II.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong organization and planning skills.
• Related working experience in Branch Banking Operations.
• Required Certification / Licensing : PCE (general) and PCE (life
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Manager - Personal Financial Services (Customer Service & Operations) Kuala Lumpur jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.