Aston Carter Canton MA United States
2 months ago
ON-SITE Customer Service Representative (3 Locations in MA)
This role offers customer support professionals the ability to work alongside one of the leading regional banks in the state! Further explore this exciting opportunity below…
Benefits of this Role:
• Leading regional bank in MA and RI that are rapidly growing and want to add to their team on a long term basis
• Opportunity for growth - This team has access to all departments in the company. There isn't just one path to follow!
• Competitive benefits - Alongside things like health and dental insurance, they offer options like tuition assistance and day care reimbursement!
• Employees will start out between $19-$21/hour based on prior experience
• Ideally candidates have both prior banking and call center experience in some sort of capacity but that is not required!
• Good communication, problem solving, and organizational/time management skills required
• Proficient computer skills, use of Microsoft Office, and ability to navigate multiple systems without assistance
• Customer service experience 6+ months (Retail, banking, grocery store, etc.)
• Service incoming customer calls following established policies and procedures in an efficient and quality manner
• Ensure every transaction is processed correctly by confirming transaction with caller to ensure a mutual understanding
• Identify opportunities to grow customer relationships with bank through referral programs
• Utilize all available resources, and communication skills to resolve customer inquiries or issues to avoid escalation to extent possible
• Communicate system issues promptly to management
• In office 5 days per week in one of their three locations in Franklin, Plymouth, or Norwood
• Training: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
• Post Training: Flexibility will be needed from candidates. There are multiple shifts open due to business demands
• Employees will be required to work alternating Saturdays 8:00 - 5:00 pm and one Sunday per month from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
• Additional time off will be scheduled for you to make up for the time worked on any weekend days!
For questions, please feel free to contact me:
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position
Canton MA USA
Jobs in Canton MA United States
Customer Service Representative Canton jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.