Schroders Jakarta Indonesia
1 month ago
Currently there are only 2 people in the Indonesian fixed Income team, who manage 30 portfolios from with different strategies. The new addition of Fixed Income Analyst would significantly improve the team’s capacity constraint. Our focus is to increase our capability to control, monitor, and analyse our portfolio strategies across the mandates and as a part of our long term succession planning.
Overview of role
The Job holder will be working with the Indonesian fixed income team and is primarily responsible to perform fixed income analytical tasks on regular and ad hoc basis. He/she will have to develop a quantitative analysis and database as a basis for the team to review portfolio strategies, asset allocation, risks and performance attribution. The candidate will take the role in macro and market analysis to enrich the team’s decision making. He/she will be also trained to be a junior portfolio manager in the future.
• A good understanding of... Indonesian capital market regulations and the legal framework for loan and debt.
• Holding an active license of Investment Manager Representative will be an advantage.
• Experience as a corporate bond analyst, ideally for a minimum of 5 years. Time spent in equity coverage or as corporate bank analyst will count towards the experience qualification.
• A strong academic record including a first or upper-second class degree and either a post graduate qualification, completion of the CFA or equivalent.
• Independent thinker with the ability to hold contrarian views.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment with limited supervision
• Strong analytical skills, a curious mind and ability to make sound judgments.
• Passionate to explore new investment opportunity and willingness to take calculated risks
• Highly-developed sense of teamwork and able to work collaboratively across the wider credit team.
• Able to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic work environment.
• Able to operate effectively under pressure and deliver to demanding deadlines.
• Accuracy and attention to detail are critical
Fixed Income Analyst Jakarta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.