HeadHunters International Harare Zimbabwe
1 month ago
We are looking for a versatile, mature and highly-organized personal assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for the Managing Director (MD). In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of the MD. You may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required.
To ensure success as a personal assistant, you should exhibit excellent organizational skills and demonstrable experience in a secretarial role. Accomplished personal assistants are intuitive to the needs of the managers and work autonomously to provide customized administrative support.
Personal Assistant Responsibilities:
• Reporting to the Managing Director and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
• Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
• Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
• Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making... travel arrangements.
• Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
• Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
• Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
• Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
• Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
• Observing best business practices and etiquette.
Personal Assistant Requirements:
• Qualification in Secretarial studies, office administration or a related field.
• Must be aged between 35 – 46 years old.
• Must have extensive experience at Senior Management level
Personal Assistant to the Managing Director Harare jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.