TECHGRADE IT SOLUTIONS INC.
TECHGRADE IT SOLUTIONS INC. Calgary Canada
1 month ago
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative individual to join our team as a pre post sales Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting our sales team by generating leads, developing marketing strategies, and assisting with pre & post sales activities.
• Utilize the presales process to expedite the advancement of opportunities through the funnel.
• Gather end user opinions and product concepts to inform product creation.
• Take appropriate steps to meet prospects' needs and desired product improvements.
• Evaluate the market segment and formulate recommendations for product mapping.
• Provide answers to technical inquiries concerning product structure, solution, security, and teams.
• Construct solutions that satisfy customer specifications while adhering to industry and technology standards.
• Aid the Account Manager or Partner in order to close opportunities. Act as an Environmental, Health, and Safety Matter Expert (EHS Matter Expert) to support sales... initiatives.
• Facilitate sales training sessions to enhance the sales team’s knowledge of product capabilities.
• Support the marketing team in the creation of product and solution collaterals, research of market needs, and analysis of competitors.
• Attend customer meetings to answer technical questions and provide technical components for the tender and bidding process.
• Participate in the sales qualification process and take ownership of the technical architecture design. Aid sales team members in the organization and formation of Request for Proposal/Request for Information (RFP/RFI) responses. Compose proposals and deliver presentations for the sales teams.
• Provide pre-sales and post-sales support to the Territory Sales Managers.
• Construct product demonstrations, solution workshops and due diligence studies with customers.
• Develop rapport up, down and across the organization.
• Generate solutions, offer technical guidance and educate the customer throughout.
• Coordinate with internal stakeholders to devise customer solutions for sales support.
• Coordinate with our sales teams and partners in relation to high-touch pre-sales technical activities.
• Cooperate with product managers and engineers to help shape the product roadmap.
• Cooperate with Professional Services in terms of solution design and delivery.
• Cooperate with sales team members on competitive sales strategies / tactics.
• Cooperate with the sales team to create the necessary documentation (Design Documents, SOWs etc.)
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about marketing and pre-sales, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and opportunities for growth and advancement within our organization.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
• 4 hour shift
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
• Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Calgary, AB T3J 4C8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location
Pre post sales engineer Calgary jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.