3D Hubs Amsterdam Netherlands
1 month ago
Position: Project Manager (German speaking )
We promise you can be yourself at Hubs
Don’t meet every single requirement?
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse team that feels that they are valued in the workplace. If you’re looking at our page and you do not identify yourself, don't be discouraged to apply.
You can help make our company even better. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, age, mental or physical ability, or any way you represent yourself. We strongly believe diversity makes for more successful teams.
Hubbers are doers, makers, and hackers.
At Hubs, we empower engineers to create revolutionary products. Manufacturing is notoriously challenging for companies big and small. We’re changing that by making reliable manufacturing methods... instantly available to engineers all over the world through our online platform.
If you're looking for a tech scale-up in Amsterdam there are a few to choose from, but none quite with our story. Over the past 8 years, we've built the world's largest distributed manufacturing network and have built the easiest-to-use product for ordering custom parts. We help the companies you know and love to build a better future, from humble startups to big names like Audi, HP, and NASA.
Some parts we've produced are floating in space right now.
We are looking for an energetic and committed Project Manager to join our Project Operations team in this role, you will oversee the fulfilment of manufacturing projects (CNC Machining, 3D printing, Sheet Metal Fabrication) from some of the biggest companies in the world, including 27% of Fortune-500 companies. To be successful, you need to have an engineering or manufacturing background, be highly organized, time-efficient and committed to providing the best support to our customers.
You will be part of a team that puts people first and where teamwork, flexibility and work-life balance are not just words but lived culture. Alongside working with clients, there are many opportunities to get involved in different projects, Tech Talks and leisure activities.
Sound like you? Hit "Apply" above!
What you'll do:
• Work closely with our European Sales team and their customers during the quoting and production phase to ensure orders are sourced and fulfilled on-time and on-spec
• Drive customer manufacturing projects from start to finish in collaboration with our Mechanical Engineers and Supply team
• Advise customers on future projects and perform a root-cause analysis in case of arising issues
• Monitor ongoing orders, proactively reach out to customers to keep them up-to-date and ensure smooth delivery of the project
• Build and manage relationships with customers, including investigating and organizing equitable resolution of any issues during or after production of parts
• Use our in-house software to manage all incoming requests from EU customers over email and phone
• Collaborate with people from different teams to drive internal improvement projects
What it takes:
-2 years of experience in an engineering / manufacturing role, interfacing with customers
• (Under) graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering (or experience in the field of additive and subtractive manufacturing)
• Understanding of Hubs’ core manufacturing technologies (CNC Machining, 3D printing, Sheet Metal, Injection Moulding, etc.)
• A desire to ensure our customers have the best possible experience when manufacturing parts through Hubs
• Experience building and maintaining customer relationships
• Timeliness to meet strict delivery deadlines while managing a large number of different orders simultaneously
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to take ownership of and resolve complex problems with multiple stakeholders
• Fluent German and English language skills (verbal and written)
Any other language skills at professional level
• We offer a competitive salary plus a bonus incentive
• Everyone has the opportunity to make an impact from day one, in a high-paced culture to accelerate our growth as we scale!
• Hybrid 2-3 days in the office with "work from anywhere" policy 3 months per every single year!
• You'll join a diverse, international team of 200+ people from (30+ nationalities) growing to 300+ in the next 12 months
• Everyone's a student and teacher with our Career Development Plan, Learning platform, Tech Talks, Hackathons, Tech and Product demos, and Innovation Sprints
• Get access to use our global manufacturing network for your own projects
• Free access to Headspace meditation app and Mental-Health Support with Open Up
• Stay fit and sign up to Class Pass and join colleagues who run, climb, cross fit
• In-house chef (50% vegetarian) and Doggo friendly office
• Incredible office views in the Houthavens, Amsterdam
• Learn more about us on our Life at Hubs Instagram and Jobs Page
The recruitment process:
• Our recruiter will have a quick chat to talk…
Project Manager/German speaking Amsterdam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.