Sonova AG Santa Clarita CA United States
1 month ago
Participate in activities to ensure compliance with worldwide regulatory reporting requirements...
What you’ll do:
• Review cases for regulatory reportability from the complaint handling system.
• Create and maintain regulatory reports to comply with worldwide regulatory requirements.
• Review, create and close reporting of adverse events (MDRs and Vigilance).
• Assist in Post Market Compliance activities as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
What you bring to the team:
• AS/BS in scientific discipline/engineering or equivalent
• 0-2 years of experience in the area of regulatory affairs at medical device companies.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent computer skills are a must, especially Excel and Word.
• Access would be a plus.
Physical Environment/Working Conditions
• Similar to office clerical work
• Exciting and challenging work environment
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Training and development opportunities – we believe every employee deserves a development plan. Come, learn, and grow with us!
Don't meet all the criteria? If you’re willing to go all in and learn we'd love to hear from you!
We love to work with great people and strongly believe that a diverse team makes us better. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of race, color, creed/religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, mental or physical disability.
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential. Sonova is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Senior Manager, Human Resources
Santa Clarita CA USA
Jobs in Santa Clarita CA United States
Regulatory Affairs Associate Santa Clarita jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.