Procter and Gamble
Procter and Gamble Boston MA United States
1 month ago
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
Are you looking for a position that offers a... rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges? P&G is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Scientist.
Regulatory Affairs Scientist
This role is for a North America R&D Regulatory Affairs Scientist in Grooming / Shave Care at the World Shaving Headquarters (Gillette). Providing Regulatory scientific strategy, support, and related compliance guidance for Global Grooming, Shave Care, and Blades & Razors business.
The role includes but is not limited to:
• Independent regulatory manager, responsible for ensuring compliance of multiple product forms with North America.
• Critically evaluates regulatory laws, develops regulatory strategies, identifies issues/risks and develop proactive plans to address.
• Guides and influences project direction and solves significant technical problems by leveraging scientific skills.
• Develop effective regulatory strategy for initiatives/projects by understanding the North America Regulatory framework impacting the Shave Care business.
• Works x-functionally within R&D and Product Supply to incorporate regulatory compliance.
• Identifies and translate new regulatory ideas and proven strategies into new opportunities for the business.
• BS/MS in the life sciences
• BS/MS in Regulatory affairs
• Previous regulatory experience is favorable but not required.
• Independent, Self Motivated, Ability to work within a team, Agile, Curious, Organized, Clear Communication,
Just So You Know:
Pay Range: $85-$115K
Compensation for roles at P&G varies depending on a wide array of non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, degree/credentials, relevant skill set, and level of relevant experience. At P&G compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Total Rewards at P&G include salary + bonus (if applicable) + benefits. Your recruiter may be able to share more about our total rewards offerings and the specific salary range for the relevant location(s) during the hiring process.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Immigration Sponsorship is not available for this role. For more information regarding who is eligible for hire at P&G along with other work authorization FAQ’s, please click HERE.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation
Boston MA USA
Jobs in Boston MA United States
Regulatory Affairs Scientist Boston jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.