CBRE Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
1 month ago
Reporting directly to the Director Asset Finance the Assistant Controller is responsible for the financial and corporate administration of Real Estate SPV’s.
You will be the direct interface between external accounting firms, audit firms, legal advisors and Fund team.
You will also be the direct interface between the property Analyst, accountants and financial management team to collect and analyze the property information, and to produce accurately and timely high quality financial reportings to the clients.
• Organization of the reporting cycle by clear communication to all parties involved in the reporting process
• Coordination of information flow from property managers and asset managers to the financial accountants
• Instructs and supervise the External Accounting Firm
• Collect, control and analyse info prepared by External Accounting Firm
• Contribute to period close tasks (prepare calculations accruals + IFRS adjustments + IC... confirmations + income tax computation)
• Is responsible for property information and financial reporting reconciliation
• Analyses and monitoring of financial data
• Proactively compiles internal reports to provide insight in corporate and property performance.
• Performs (Financial) support to the asset finance team.
• Frequent updates of budgets, actuals, forecasts of each project
Budgeting and Forecasting
• Support preparation of budget and forecast of real estate SPV’s
• Obtains, processes and analyses input prepared by property analyst for budgeting and forecasting process
• Carries out the budget / reforecast / MTP process on SPV level in IFRS, reported in Yardi.
• Produces corporate cash-flow budget / reforecast and cash upstream proposals.
• Reviews completeness, accuracy and reliability on property and SPV level
• Gathers and produces (property) information and check Yardi
• In charge of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting: budget, actuals, forecast
• In charge of the draft of monthly, quarterly or annual reports
• Participation to the specific missions i.e. internal audits, tax audits, data room
• Provides day to day support to Financial management and to client
• Participates in project groups
• Tax Compliance - coordination and monitoring of the process
• Statutory financial statements preparation support (including notes) and coordination of the process and statutory audit
• Support improvement initiatives on Yardi / other proprietary systems
You are going to be in contact with:
• Internal: Finance Management (client), Property Analyst and Asset Managers
• External: External accounting firm, External auditors, External advisors (legal, tax, etc) and Property Manager
What are we looking for?
• Master degree with emphasis in Accounting or Finance
• Holding a Master degree in business economics, finance & controlling, with at least 3 years of experience in a similar role or in an audit firm. Combination of couple of years audit, combined with a first working experience in an all-round finance role is considered as a strong plus.
• Experience with real estate, REITs and real estate investment funds is a strong plus.
• Demonstrated analytical skills, financial acumen, proven ability to work in a detail-oriented environment, strong problem solving and quantitative abilities
• Ability to understand complex accounting, legal and tax related policies and procedures
• Knowledge of the Italian tax rules, Italian corporate law and Italian regulated business is considered plus
• You have strong organizational skills, are stress resistant, flexible and dedicated, you are able to set priorities and meet critical reporting deadlines.
• Advanced Excel/IT skills (spreadsheet applications)
• Experience with ERP systems like Yardi is considered as a strong plus
• Excellent language skills: English
Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
Jobs in Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
Assistant Controller (Temporary) Milan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.