Tier 1 Consulting
Tier 1 Consulting Atlanta GA Georgia
1 month ago
Our Client, a leading natural gas solutions provider, has an immediate need for a Salesforce Developer . This is a full-time direct hire role that will be authorized to work in the United States for any employer without requiring sponsorship and/or visa transfer now or in the future? Must reside in the metro Atlanta, GA area. Are you a tech savvy, self-starter that loves to... develop, maintain and enhance custom key features within the Salesforce cloud?
Then the Salesforce Developer may be the role for you! This individual will work closely with PMO team to implement enhancement requests, bug fixes and work with Salesforce Administrators to manage our Salesforce platform to ensure optimal operational supports. S/he will also mentor other team members and provide guidance and training to business users on Salesforce best practices. The Salesforce Developer has an in-depth understanding of the Salesforce supporting system infrastructure, data, and development tools within the broader scope of this ecosystem including Salesforce Lightning platform and Salesforce Apex development platform.
Has good understanding of Salesforce object model, development languages such as C#, HTML and other programming languages. Does This Describe You?:
• Work closely with Salesforce Product Owner, Administrators and Business Analysts to implement enhancements using SF Lightning and/or Apex components.
• Review current code and optimize where necessary, fixing bugs along the way.
• Assist in the development of Salesforce reports, analytics, and dashboards to support and monitor activity as well as key performance metrics.
• Work closely with product owner to understand the enhancement requests and lead the design, development, configuration, testing and deployment through implementation. Demonstrate and provide information about the new Salesforce features as they are released by the Salesforce.
• Maintain accurate and effective documentation of business processes, SOPs, test cases, including all changes and inquiries from product owner in SFDC ticket system with proof of completion for audit purposes. Can You Bring This to the Table?:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, Data Analytics, Business, or related field
• Salesforce Developer and Cloud Certifications preferred.
• Trailhead Badges/Super Badges
• 4-5 Years of Salesforce Developer experience.
• Strong knowledge of Salesforce standard object model
• Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) experience
• Experience with Visualforce, Apex, Lightning components and triggers
• Experience with data model, data architecture and data management
• Experience with programming in C# / HTML / CSS and overall, Web Design concepts.
• Experience with Apex triggers / governor limits and overall triggering framework
• Experience with Web Services APIs - SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API, and the Metadata API.
• Experience in other third-party tools commonly connected to Salesforce is a plus (i.e. Docu Sign solutions, data tools, backup and restore apps, etc.)
• Experience with Energy & Utilities Cloud is a plus.
• Automated Dev Ops/release management, source control (git, github) experience
• Knowledge of social communities and requirements gathering process preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience delivering projects using Agile based methodology. Benefits for full-time employees include:
• Full medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Employer-paid life and disability coverage
• Annual employer contributions of up to 12.5% to your 401k
• Remote work options available based on business needs
• Annual performance incentive is a % of annual benchmark based on position level
• Paid four-week sabbatical every five years
• Opportunities to volunteer in the community
• Education assistance up to $5250 per year
Immediate interviews for qualified candidates within the next 1-2 business days, be sure to check your spam folder for emails. Please note that our Client requires that the individual selected is authorized to work in the United States for any employer without requiring sponsorship and/or visa transfer now or in the pany Description Immediate interviews for qualified candidates within the next 1-2 business days, be sure to check your spam folder for emails.
Please note that our Client requires that the individual selected is authorized to work in the United States for any employer without requiring sponsorship and/or visa transfer now or in the future
Atlanta GA USA
Salesforce Developer Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.