Michael Page Dublin Ireland
1 month ago
• Program and project management
• Oversee and lead large, complex projects
• Work closely with client user groups in coordinating their specific requirements.
• Demonstrate a focus on meeting client and project requirements in a timely and cost effective manner. Proactively manage project-related issues and mitigate risks.
• Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all project management technology as required for assigned projects.
• Develop scope, budget and schedule for assigned projects.
• Conduct and document meetings.
• Interact and negotiate with consultants and contractors
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected... veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
• Degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering preferred but not required
• Proven track record as a Project Manager or APM
• Experience installation, concrete, or steel construction is a plus
• Willingness to learn
• Proficient computer skills
What's on Offer
• Competitive Base Salary + Bonus
• Full benefits package
• Career Growth (fast track into a division role)
• Work-life balance
• Uncapped Bonus Potential
• High Profile Projects and emphasis on company culture ContactMacawley BrownQuote job refJN-032023-5990305
SectorSub SectorIndustryLocationContract TypeConsultant nameMacawley BrownJob ReferenceJN-032023-5990305
• Save Job
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.