Rullion Dublin Ireland
1 month ago
Project Manager l 6 Month Contract l £475 per day Outside IR35 l Based in the office twice per week - Dublin
Rullion are working with a Global IT Consultancy, who are on the lookout for a Project Manager for a 6 Month initial engagement. The end is client is the main fixed-line and mobile telecommunications services in Ireland.
The Project Manager will work on the Renaissance programme, a key strategic programme. The main goal of the Renaissance programme is to introduce a new inventory system which impacts various business processes. You'll be working with the various lines of business to assist them in rolling out process changes required as a result of the Renaissance technology transformation programme.
• For defining the scope of the business process changes
• Identifying the appropriate process owners
• Creating a timeplan that delivers the process changes in a timely manner
• Managing the various stakeholders and any project... dependencies
• Managing any issues that arise within the project
• Monitoring and reporting on progress, risks etc
• Experienced Project Manager
• Experience working in the telecommunications sector (desirable)
• Good Stakeholder management
• Worked on process change programmes/projects
• Technology transformation project experience
• Worked on inventory system integration projects (desirable)
• OSS experience (desirable)
(Rullion is a recruitment agency)
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.