Cabincrewhiring Villa Rica GA Georgia
1 month ago
Free Cabin Crew Jobs - Flight Attendant
• Flight Attendant Instructor
• Location: Georgia, United States
• This pilot job has been completed.
• Position :
• Flight Attendant
• Job Type :
• Job Start Date :
• Oct 24, 2012
• The Emergency/Flight Attendant Training (E/FAT) Instructor is responsible for the accomplishment of E/FAT instruction conducted for Customers receiving Initial, Recurrent or generic training courses, and measures the training progress of Customer(s), objectively and subjectively, within the established curriculum.
The Instructor(s), within their associated program, will conduct both classroom and simulation training as needed by the participants.
NOTE:: The use of the word program can refer to either Commercial or Corporate training or to Emergency/Safety training, as needed; it can refer to the training program in its development, implementation, or evaluation stages. Various programs can also include specific training, i.e. Safety and Emergency Procedures, Emergency Exiting, Cabin Security, In-Flight Passenger Incidents, In-Flight cabin service, etc.
• Total Flight Time :
• Pilot In Command :
• Turbine PIC :
• Multi Engine :
• Actual Instrument :
• Minimum Requirements
Associate's degree (A.A.) from two-year college or technical school preferred, or three (3) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; equivalency years experience substitution must be in related field.
One to three (1-3) years experience as a Flight Attendant, with primary experience in FAR Part 91 and/or 135, preferred.
Minimum of six (6) months experience in a teaching/training environment, especially where the material is designed for adult (over 18 years old) participants, preferred.
All current Swimming and Life-guarding competencies and certification, preferred.All current First Aid competencies and certifications, preferred.Current health physical, especially regarding cardiovascular and pulmonary good health/certification, required.
• :These requirements are in addition to regulatory requirements and the requirements defined in the specific documentation (i.e. Safety Handbook for E/FAT Instructors) developed at appropriate, approved Learning Centers presenting the E/FAT program(s) and in other Internationals Operations Standards policies and procedures.
• Maintain instructor qualification
• Maintain International established standards of instructional delivery with corresponding levels of subject knowledge.
• Use and maintain Cabin Attendant lesson plans and Cabin Attendant training publications in accordance with standards.
• Assist in completing and revising Cabin Attendant Training syllabi and expanded Instructor Action Guides.
• Maintain all Cabin Attendant Training material.
• Prepare classroom and set up training materials in no later than 30 minutes prior to scheduled class start time.
• Integrate Crew Resource Management human factors training with technical/procedural training.
• Use Customer's Standard Operating Procedures and Checklists during training.
• Attend scheduled Instructor meetings.
• Perform administrative duties relative to training such as preparing for the delivery of training, record keeping, monitoring Customer progress, training development and maintenance of training programs.
• Report to the Program Manager and Director of Pilot Training any Customer training problems.
• Report any simulation equipment performance issues to PM, E/FAT, DOT or DOMT for adjustment, repair or replacement.
• Attend scheduled Instructor meetings.
• Participate in Learning Center Safety Management System (SMS) activities including: supporting and promoting the safety culture, reporting all aviation safety-related issues via the feedback system, and adhering to the processes related to accomplishing SMS goals.
Associated topics: airline, airport, cabin, flight, flight attendent, frontier, inflight, intercontinental, mandarin, plane
Villa Rica GA USA
Flight Attendant Instructor Villa Rica jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.