Workplace Options Oeiras Portugal
1 month ago
Founded in 1982, WPO is the largest independent provider of holistic wellbeing solutions. Through our customized programs, and comprehensive global network of credentialed providers and professionals, we support individuals to become healthier, happier and more productive both personally and professionally. Trusted by 51% of Fortune 500 companies, we deliver high quality care digitally and in-person to over 75 million individuals across 116,000 organizations in more than 200 countries and territories. At WPO, you will be joining a team that is committed to improving employee wellbeing around the world.
Workplace Options have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Psychologist to join our counselling team in Portugal. This would either be a hybrid or fully remote position depending on your location. The position would involve giving telephonic and video psychological support to our clients in Brazil.
• Provide telephonic counselling, in-the-moment support and crisis... telephonic management in a supportive, ethical and professional manner while maintaining client-confidentiality.
• Adhere to the ethical, therapeutic and legal standards, which govern service delivery, as well as policies, procedures and laws, which apply to the organization and country, as appropriate.
• Appropriately refer clients to external resources or within WPO as part of our holistic approach.
• Maintain clear clinical and task-oriented documentation in case management system.
• Possess genuine listening skills and can provide short-term clinical interventions such as CBT, motivational interviewing and solution-focused techniques.
• Ability to work with clients presenting with substance abuse, situations of crisis, mental health symptoms and/or family/relationship-related concerns impacting personal or work performance.
• Develop clear and concise treatment plans for clients with various session models.
• Assess clients thoroughly to ensure short-term counselling appropriate.
• Follow-through with additional tasks as identified by the clinical management team.
• Passionate about providing support to clients from anywhere in the world.
• Culturally sensitive to our clients and flexible using a telephonic interpreter as needed.
• Competent in using our various methods of contact – telephone, video, email, text and live chat.
• Applicants must hold qualifications in Clinical Psychology.
• Fluent in Portuguese and English. As the role will be supporting our clients in Brazil, experience using Brazilian Portuguese is preferred.
• Experience in solution focused counselling
Clinical Psychologist Oeiras jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.