Impact Guru Mumbai Maharashtra India
2 months ago
Job Description :
We want to hire smart people, not to tell them what to do; but so that they can tell us what to do. We need a CSR Fundraising Manager / Head You have proven track record of CSR Partnership, HNI Contacts, Fundraising to promote charitable causes. If you are interested to be part of a dynamic social startup that works towards serving the common good and will not just change India for the better but also make giving back more inclusive and fun, then Impact Guru is the right place for you. The role is based out of our office in Mumbai.
Job Responsibilities :
Sales and Relationship Management :
- Lead and manage strategic partnerships with various organizations to organize fundraising campaigns and events.
- Handle external and internal communications and facilitate legal agreements with partners as needed
Events : Organize events/conferences/seminars/concerts/charity fundraising events etc. to promote fundraising for partners
Due Diligence :
- Conduct thorough... due diligence on partners to make sure they are compliant with existing laws and have strong track record
- Conduct thorough due diligence on individuals creating personal cause campaigns to verify need and use of funds
- Help partners identify influential campaign creators or to create campaigns themselves
- Work closely with digital marketing and content team to make sure each fundraising campaigns is a big success!
Feedback Reports : Ensuring that all donors are sent feedback reports on timely basis and that partners provide high quality feedback reports
Campaigns: Develop pipeline of campaigns that have large scale impact and work with partners to execute those
- 3+ year of prior sales / business development/ Fundraising experience interacting with hospitals, universities, and marathons (a huge plus)
- MBA or Bachelors degree from a reputed college (MBA / Social Sector related degree a plus)
- Basic event planning experience for social sector
- Strong network of existing relationships with hospitals, universities, marathons
- Strong network of existing nonprofit donors (a huge plus)
- Deep understanding of Indian donor mindset - individual, HNWI, or corporate
- Client servicing skills and excellence in using PowerPoint
- Act as a consultant to players in both corporate and social sectors & ability to pitch products that fit their growth plan
- Aggressive and focused approach to sourcing, meeting and closing deals
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Hindi
- Excellent people skills - comfort in speaking to people of all backgrounds, ability to speak logically, be direct and inspire
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in teams
- You love participating in marathons, walkathons, cyclathons (a plus)
- Sincere passion to change the world
Impact Guru focuses on Social Fundraising, Finance Technology, Crowdfunding, and Healthcare Services. Their company has offices in Mumbai. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.impactguru.com or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
Mumbai Maharashtra India (+2 others)
Jobs in Mumbai Maharashtra India
CSR Fundraising Head Mumbai jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.