Ausy Technologies Romania
Ausy Technologies Romania Romania Romania
1 month ago
We are looking for an Embedded Software Developer to be part of our dynamic team in the automotive field. You will work in a project that consists in developing a Connected Car platform for seat control.
• Developing Software in C;
• Involved in ComStack integration and update;
• Configuration and integration of embedded C software;
• Deeply embedded SW development in Automotive sector;
• Develop, code, test and troubleshoot the system software;
• Maintaining embedded software systems and performing maintenance as needed
• Previous experience in Embedded/Automotive area;
• Hands-on programming experience with ANSI C;
• Debugging skills for embedded systems and software;
• Knowledge of Canoe/Python/CAPL
• Good problem solving skills;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Good level of English is required;
• University degree in Computer Science, Programming, Electronics or similar areas.
• Attractive salary... package according to your experience and seniority bonus;
• The 13th salary depending on company’s performance;
• Bonus for internal recommendations;
• Meal tickets;
• Private health insurance, including dental services and psychological consultations;
• Flexible working hours (core-hours system);
• Access to over 600 sports centers in the 7Card network;
• Online language courses: English and French;
• Access to the e-learning platform;
• Access to technical training programs / workshops, as well as other technical events (both as a participant and as a speaker);
• Development opportunities through involvement in internship & mentoring programs;
• Access to soft-skills programs and workshops;
• Access to various internal events and team-buildings;
• Access to international opportunities for career development with challenging and exciting projects in a dynamic international working environment;
• Paid days off offered for involvement in volunteering activities and for bank holidays occasion.
• Due to the current situation, we take all the necessary measures for everyone's safety. All our recruitment process steps will be taken remotely.
AUSY Technologies Romania is part of the AUSY Group, an international Consulting and Engineering company in Advanced Technologies with a business model based on innovation and complementary services between information systems and industrial systems. As a subsidiary of the Randstad Group, we operate within IT, Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Life Sciences and Human Resources.
AUSY Group has been present in Romania since 2008 with constant growth. AUSY Technologies Romania has offices in Sibiu and Bucharest.
Our mission is to be a trusted technology partner, providing clients with innovative software project solutions and tailored consulting services. AUSY Technologies Romania works with clients on a vast range of projects across diverse industries, among which Automotive, Transportation, Security, Telecommunications, Aeronautics, Space Industry, Defense, Energy, Healthcare, IT and Banking, Multimedia and many more.
How do we really make the difference? It’s all about our team!
AUSY Technologies Romania is founded on the excellence of our engineers and we consider our crew to be our most valuable asset. Our Agile software team consists of over 200 highly skilled specialists. We rely our success on our talented, determined and creative colleagues. AUSY's culture encourages our people to innovate, challenge, explore and grow!
We are dedicated to provide the best features based on our partners' needs, to integrate and manage the right mix of services for a hybrid customized solution. Our goal is to keep the quality of our expertise at a top level and keep our partners’ costs in the right balance.
AUSY undertakes to protect all personal data entrusted to it. We will ensure that your personal data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security and confidentiality.
Embedded Software Developer Romania jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.