Professional Photographers of America
Professional Photographers of America Atlanta GA Georgia
1 month ago
Job Title: Marketing Tech Coordinator
Department: Marketing & Communications...
Reports to: Director of Marketing & Communications
FLSA Status: Exempt
Date: March 20, 2023
More photographers get into the industry every day, but few know how to profitably run a business, and many don't know where to turn for support. That's why Professional Photographers of America (or PPA) was started back in 1868, and that's why we exist today.
Created and led by professional photographers, PPA is a non-profit international association that helps those serious about photography live their dreams profitably and bridge the gap between their business operations and their consumers.
To do that, we...
• Lead the way in educating photographers on business and technical skills to help them grow and succeed beyond what they believed possible.
• Connect photographers with other great minds in the industry-via online and live classes, consultations, and conventions-to spread best practices, new ideas and strong networks of support.
• Protect photographers' livelihoods with benefits, such as copyright advocacy, malpractice protection and equipment insurance.
Over 34,000 professional photographers rely on PPA now, and we are always looking for and investing in new ways to provide the resources and support they need. Sound like a mission you want to be a part of? Then we want you!
ON-SITE MONDAY-THURSDAY, WORK-FROM-HOME FRIDAYS, and HALF-DAY FRIDAYS DURING THE SUMMER.
As PPA's SEO & Web Specialist, the organization's online performance will be in your hands. With 3 websites, a mobile app, special benefit programs, and added-value content to be published on multiple platforms every day, this is definitely not your traditional 9 to 5 job. You will be immersing yourself in the online everything-photography world, optimizing, analyzing, and even writing to and for working photographers.
As a champion of SEO and SEM, you have a deep understanding of how search integrates and enhances our overall digital presence and strategic direction. You will generate engaged qualified traffic and increase overall conversion rates for three websites: ImagingUSA.com, Findaphotographer.com, and PPA.com.
Here is an overview of what your daily activities will cover:
• Responsible for the SEO strategy implementation to generate ever-increasing higher-quality traffic and to improve on-site conversion rates.
• Proactive development of web-copy, blog articles, and dedicated landing pages to support PPA's search strategy and business goals.
• Proof-read marketing emails to ensure they are error free, check that all HTML code is correct, and verify that the content is properly hyperlinked and tied to updated and optimized pages.
• Champion PPA's SEO performance with continued integration of SEO best practices and help PPA's marketing team integrate SEO across platforms.
• Create, optimize, and manage website content (incl. web copy, editorial and calendar updates, visual assets, keywords, and link building)
• Monitor and analyze PPA's SERP to uncover web-content and UX-improvement opportunities.
• Take initiatives in tandem with the graphics team to enhance UX, embed the sales funnel in UX layout, and create engaging pages to boost conversions and comply with PPA's brands.
• Collaborate with other team members (communications specialist and social media manager) on editorial content to be cross-promoted and designed to boost SEO + write articles as needed.
• Work with I.T. team to ensure technical needs are met on the websites.
• Assist with the layout and sending of email campaigns as needed so the email and web experience is frictionless.
• Perform regular keyword research and implement new keywords for SEO, as needed.
• Grow off-page references, link prospecting, and link acquisition.
• Optimize PPA's digital assets.
• Monitor the technical performance of PPA's websites as it relates to SEO (ex. loading speed) and implement the corresponding enhancements.
• Ensure all web content includes proper keywords and assist with copywriting as needed.
• Post video content to PPA's YouTube channel and optimize them and the account for search.
• Educate, coach, and implement SEO best practices with the team.
Metrics & Analytics
• Create monthly and quarterly reports about the state of PPA's extended SEO, including web traffic, demographics, ranking data and link reporting, with the corresponding recommendations.
• Report monthly and quarterly analytics on PPA's paid advertising campaigns.
• Interpret analytics findings into terms that are understandable by all departments and come up with actionable items/recommendations based on the data.
• Conduct market research analysis to identify website trends, market opportunities, or competitor performance.
• Analyze and monitor SERP rankings for targeted keywords and website traffic.
• Be fluent in Google Analytics (certification preferred), Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, AND Google Ads
• Knowledge of technical aspects of search engines, search algorithms and how they apply to SEO, and thirst to keep up with the latest SEO techniques.
• Proven knowledge of SEM and SEO (incl. local search) + working knowledge of current trends and tools
• Broad experience using a CMS to manage web content.
• Experience using HTML and CSS
• Documented success with increasing search rankings and SEO ROI
• Excellent presentation skills with positive history of presenting ideas to clients or supervisors
• Exceptional communication skills - both oral and written
• Effective time management skills. The need to balance daily web updates with long-term SEO projects and other goals is essential.
• Self-motivated with a bias for action
• Flexible and adaptable
EDUCATION And/or EXPERIENCE
• Basic Experience with Adobe Dreamweaver and Photoshop
• PPC experience
• Experience with email management platforms, MailChimp a plus
• Bachelor's degree in a related field
• Understanding of social media marketing methods and how to leverage to drive traffic and links.
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds without the assistance of another person. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Atlanta GA USA
Marketing Tech Coordinator Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.