Schiphol Schiphol Netherlands
1 month ago
Schiphol's financial function is developing into a Trusted Advisor and Digital Finance organization. Our finance operating model is built around three core areas of responsibility;
Be a Navigator, Create Insights and Ensure Compliance.
The Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team is responsible to “Create Insights” within Finance, where the team:
• Provides one version of the truth of data to deliver reliable information;
• Combines structured and unstructured financial and non-financial data to provide valuable analyzes and fact based (future) insights;
• Contributes to modeling scenarios based on data and facts;
• Is responsible for the planning and performance management cycle within the organization.
The FP&A team is responsible for making analyses, translating business specific data and information to be used for broader organizational purposes and providing (actionable) insights. We are the point of contact for insights questions where... financial and non-financial information come together for all organizational units (Aviation and non-Aviation).
The Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team is looking for a Data and Reporting Team Lead. We are looking for a finance professional who can make an important contribution to further enhancing our management reporting capabilities and drive Finance Digital roadmap, by incorporating and recognizing the value of data and analytics initiatives in our business financial planning and performance cycle.
In your role as Data and Reporting Team Lead, you are a member of the Financial Planning & Analysis team within Finance and you are in charge of the team 5 - 10 people. In this role, you actively contribute to the data and analytics developments across all organizational units and provide added value to the development of the FP&A and Finance function.
In addition to the skills and savy experience in digital roadmaps, data and systems management, analytics and dashboarding within FP&A area, you also have additional knowledge of financial process and affinity with business and performance processes. This is to continuously improve business and functional processes within finance and FP&A area (making them efficient and effective) and to correctly translate the functional demand into solutions that the Data and Reporting team can provide.
You are responsible for providing Data and Reporting leadership to the FP&A and Finance function. This shall be demonstrated by acting as a finance challenger and sparring partner to the functional team members, acting as a Data and Reporting ambassador with the finance representatives in the businesses, as well as leading the team of 5 - 10 people.
You are in the lead in coordinating the actual reporting and analysis as well as planning process (latest estimate, budget and multi-year plans) from a system and data perspective across the Group.
You are the company-wide point of contact for the various stakeholders for FP&A data and reporting matters and developments and you translate all relevant business and functional requirements into data, analytics and system development roadmaps. You provide one version of the truth to provide reliable information and contribute to management reporting based on data and facts. In summary, your key areas of responsibilities will include:
• Own, develop and execute strategic digital roadmap for FP&A;
• Lead, grow and develop high performing Data and Reporting team;
• Lead key improvement initiatives within FP&A team;
• Provide Data and Reporting leadership for the FP&A and Finance function;
• Establish an effective Data and Reporting activities within FP&A (and business) community;
• Improve and execute the Data and Reporting core processes to guarantee a reliable FP&A function;
• Acting as a sparring partner and challenger to the functional team members and business stakeholders;
• Establish very effective collaboration model with IT&D representatives within the company.
Relevant experience and capabilities for the role:
• At least 8 - 10 years of relevant work experience including leading the teams;
• Academic thinking and working level (professional certifications a plus);
• Understanding the business and able to distinguish high and low priorities;
• Recognizing the importance of the key stakeholders and ability to create the connection on the virtue IT&D – Business – Finance in a form understandable to all stakeholders involved;
• Effective building of relationships, leveraging different communication and influencing techniques;
• Knowledge of and affinity with data management, analytics and dashboarding;
• Pro-actively looks for opportunities to improve and drive change;
• Hands on and action oriented, focused on delivering results;
• Fluent in Dutch and English;
• Experience with Onestream, Power BI is a must, affinity with Oracle Cloud is a plus.
• The position is scaled as NCM-D, which includes a (market-based) salary of a maximum of €9.780,
- per month, based on 40 hours per week including holiday pay;
• A variable remuneration scheme…
Data & Reporting Team Lead Schiphol jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.