ING Amsterdam Netherlands
1 month ago
We at ING are pioneers. Our goal is to unite ING and realize uniform, best-in-class customer experiences for all customers worldwide. To this end, we are building a leading European banking platform. The position of Data Analyst is situated in the new headquarters of ING ‘Cedar’, at Cumulus Park in Amsterdam.
Within Know Your Customer (KYC) we see it as our goal to build a secure society by detecting and preventing financial crime; from the fight against money laundering to the fight against terrorist financing throughout the customer's life cycle. These include customer process, periodic and event reviews, name screening and transaction monitoring.
The KYC Tribe delivers policy, standards, process design, tooling and operational implementation. We contribute to our social role as gatekeeper to protect our financial infrastructure from financial crime.
You are the data pivot to provide information and insights for Know Your Customer (KYC) processes through reports... and dashboards. This will help you to make decisions on these processes and ensure that targeted customer communication can take place.
So, as a Data Analyst, you anticipate the business's need for data-related questions. You control all facets to convey the right message from (complex) data to support decision making. You think about the business rules and at the same time think about where you get the necessary data from.
An example of this is the identification of customer groups based on product and social demographic characteristics under KYC. And you do that by unlocking data from multiple sources, merging it and rendering it in tables, visualizations and action-oriented worklists.
You are responsible for both developing and managing dashboards and reports. You're also constantly thinking about the improvement of our KYC data doctor.
ING Domestic Bank has taken the step towards a new organization that is based on the Spotify model and works fully in line with Agile's thinking. Our organization is made up of several Tribes. In a Tribe, professionals work with different expertise in self-organizing multidisciplinary teams. In an Agile environment, there are fewer fixed frames. Show flexibility, take the initiative, work together in a team and actively engage in positive dialog with others are important aspects in this way of working
Roles & Responsibilities
• Collection and organization of relevant data
• Data validation for correctness,
• Data Model Development
• Building and improving dashboards in Cognos and software in SAS
• Preparation of reports, conclusions and recommendations
• Generate (monthly) worklists
• Provide upload input
• Conduct data analysis to support customer-oriented actions
How to succeed
• You enjoy working together in a multidisciplinary team and you put everything-on-everything on a daily basis to successfully realize a joint mission with your squad members
• Knowledge of data warehouse concepts and data modeling techniques, SQL, SAS Enterprise Guide, Cognos Analytics or similar reporting tools, such as Power BI or Business Objects
• You know how to move around in the customer experience and need
• You are communicative and have strong organizational skills
• You actively request feedback, but you also leave constructive feedback about the work of others
• You are curious and have the ambition to keep developing yourself continuously
• You have a completed HBO/WO education
• You have ca. 2-5 years of relevant professional experience;
• You are a cultural bearer of ING culture, in which it is important that you help others to be successful, as we work closely with other tribes.
Rewards & benefits
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions at https://www.ing.jobs/netherlands/Why-ING/benefits.htm
The benefits of working with us at ING include:
• A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
• 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
• Pension scheme
• 13th month salary
• Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
• 8% Holiday payment
• Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
• An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
• Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
Contact Fabian Nagy in our TECH recruitment team [email protected] for more information about this role. Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
With 57,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer’s interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today
Data Analyst - KYC Services Amsterdam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.