Lockheed Martin Orlando FL United States
1 month ago
Description:Our Low Observables (LO) team at Lockheed Martin's Missiles and Fire Control business is seeking an Engineer or Scientist to join our team in sunny Orlando Florida...
In this exciting and cutting edge aerospace role the engineer will have the opportunity to assist with the development, maturation, and implementation of various Low Observables (LO) materials such as primers, resin systems, composites, adhesives, thin films, coatings, ceramics and glass, and additively manufactured materials.
• The engineer will have the opportunity analyze, research, design, and develop materials and their related fabrication and application processes for use in engineering design of and/or application in structures, systems, and subsystems.
• The engineer will have the opportunity to apply principles of chemistry, physics, and material behavior to develop metallic, non metallic, and composite material and processing specifications, fabrication, and assembly processes.
• The engineer will have the opportunity to provide LO Materials and Processes support to Signature Integration, Supportable LO, Manufacturing, Production Operations, Test Engineers, ESH, Procurement, and Sustainment organizations as required.
• The engineer will have the opportunity to work alongside and collaborate with team of engineers and technicians to support the design, development, fabrication, and/or testing of advanced materials for a range of LM MFC programs.
• The engineer will collaborate with production operations to support LO requirements such as evaluation, disposition, and validation of AUR anomalies.
• We offer a continuous learning environment with strong career growth and advancement opportunities
Orlando FL USA
Jobs in Orlando FL United States
Low Observables Materials Engineer Orlando jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.