IRI Cape Town South Africa
1 month ago
Let’s be unstoppable together! Circana (formerly IRI and NPD) is the leading advisor on the complexity of consumer behavior. Through unparalleled technology, advanced analytics, cross-industry data and deep expertise, we provide clarity that helps almost 7,000 of the world’s leading brands and retailers take action and unlock business growth. At Circana, we are fueled by our passion for continuous learning and growth, we seek and share feedback freely, and we celebrate victories both big and small in an environment that is flexible and accommodating to our work and personal lives. Join our inclusive, committed team to be a challenger, own outcomes, and stay curious together. Learn more at www.circana.com
Your responsibilities as an Account Manager will include;
1. Exceptional day to day account management
• Proven track record of successful account management in a retail environment
• Be able to deal with a fast paced, high stakes account.
• Excellent communicator and able to manage... key relationships effectively.
• Be willing and able to have difficult conversations with both clients as well as internal stakeholders across various situations and teams.
• Willing to operate across a number of time zones to collaborate across the globe with key stakeholders and support teams (US, ZA, India, Europe)
• Be a true leader who inspires and motivates whilst leading a team and delegating tasks.
• Provide client support and deal with queries day-to-day.
• Manage client requests into actionable tasks and assign to relevant teams and team members
• Be proactive on task deadlines and client requests
• Give clear feedback to clients on progress and meeting summaries.
• Able and willing to be on-site at client every week.
2. Strong strategic account management & growth
• Scope to grow account and implement Circana solutions
• Scope to upsell on account
• Able to set clear objectives with the executive team and work collaboratively to set a strategic direction to achieve these with client.
• Ensure the financial targets are on track and any deviation, or possibility of deviation, are addressed in a timely manner
• Be able to set boundaries with clients whilst fully entrenching yourself in the retail environment.
• Be both resilient and tenacious especially when there is pressure on achieving financial results or completing tech implementations.
• Manage existing client contracts and create new contracts for new projects, including scope clarification, gathering business requirements and providing commercial numbers.
• Planner, structured and hungry to grow account.
• Must have experience in a retail background and a passion for technology solution rollouts.
• Strong numeracy and analytical abilities in an FMCG environment
• Strong understanding of large tech project rollouts and process management
• Work with a Tech project manager and oversee current and future tech implementations across various teams: ETL, Modelling, QA,
• Project Management, Product Management, Business Services Team and Tech Support teams
• Manage continued platform QA checking and ensure that Support tickets are addressed.
• Plan and manage the UAT for new implementations
Cape Town South Africa
Jobs in Cape Town South Africa
Account Manager (Retail) Cape Town jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.