Think-Career Durban South Africa
1 month ago
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Do you enjoy creating an environment that inspires customers to explore their personal styles, deliver the most inspiring and exciting Customer Experience in a brand aligned way & actively drive sales across a retail store environment? If this is you, were hiring.
Key Outcomes & Responsibilities
• Selling: Set garment presentation on the Sales Floor & Windows according to the commercial handbook and are up to date with current fashion, food & beauty trends.
• Customer Service: Follow through in implementing exceptional customer experience through Visual Identity presentation and provide good concept flow by maintaining the concept layout, fixtures and navigation.
• Drive achievement of Sales Targets: Identify opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and sales and perform sales follow-up and initiate actions to reach sales targets.
• Training & Development: Organize, provide and carry out visual training for all colleagues to support store presentation in... line with the Commercial Handbook.
• Communication and Legal requirements: Comply with all local legislation when communicating i.e Windows, Sales floor.
• Commercial Routines: Follow through on Store KPIs & initiate actions to reach store goals and budgets.
• Visual Store Operations Routines: Share information with team on Commercial handbook seasonal changes & continue to evaluate throughout the season.
• Security: Resolve health & safety, legal and security issues and prevent losses.
• Planning and Organizing: Develop plans for work to be done by self and others.
• Detail Orientation: Pays attention to quality standards.
• Team Orientation: Anticipates and responds to customers' needs fast and effectively.
• Analytical Ability: Collects and organizes data for understanding fundamental issues.
• Persuasion: Proactively engages and attracts the client into buying the product or service.
• Decision Making: Makes decisions impacting on own area of work within established standards and principles.
• People Management: Manages the work environment by ensuring that it is conducive to perform and motivates teams to accomplish team goals.
• Minimum education Matric/Grade 12 or equivalent
• Relevant tertiary qualification related degree in the Fashion industry will be advantageous.
• Work experience minimum 2-3 years in Retail Visual Merchandising in a Managerial Role
• Ability to work flexible hours and extended hours at times.
• May be required to travel to support other stores.
• Drivers license will be advantageous
Durban South Africa
Visual Merchandising Department Manager Durban Central jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.