Tecan Copenhagen Denmark
1 month ago
Ever wondered how your skills and unique background could impact the world of tomorrow? Join our Service team and bring your passion and talent to work.
Field Service Engineer - 100%
As a Field Service Engineer based in the Copenhagen area, working for an industry leader, you'll join a global team of engineers that are committed to ensuring Tecan’s professional service for our customers who utilize our scientific instrumentation and software. In this position you are responsible to provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches. Additionally, you build positive relationships with our customers, and comprehend customer requirements.
Responsibilities will include
• Execution of service actions, installations, problem diagnosis, preventive maintenance
• Training of new and existing customers on the use and maintenance of our systems (Hard- and Software)
• Diagnosing of errors or technical problems and determination of... proper solutions
• Sharing of information obtained from unique problems or specialized trainings with the rest of your team
• Documentation of service actions according to industry standards
• Bachelor’s degree in biological or relevant technical subject, or equivalent competence acquired through working experience
• Previous experience in Field Service and/or Application Support is desired
• Experience in the field of lab-automation is a clear plus
• Excellent communication skills in Danish and English (B2 minimum)
• A valid driver’s licence
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Highly customer-oriented mindset
What makes working at Tecan unique
• Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
• Progressive employment conditions
• Exciting career opportunities
• Wide range of training courses
• International and diverse environment (30+ different nationalities)
• Strong company culture with rich history
• Global mindset with “Swissness” at heart
Join Tecan, a great place to work! Read about our recent certification from Great Place to Work.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application online. Please submit your CV or resume (reference letters and diplomas are optional).
Only applications that fully meet our requirements will be considered.
#lifescience #healthcare #automation #medicaldevice #biology #biotechnology
Field Service Engineer Copenhagen jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.