Jobberman Accra Ghana
1 month ago
Digital Marketing Specialist (Cardiology)
Marketing & Communications
Remote (Work From Home) Full Time
Healthcare ₵ Confidential
2 weeks ago
The Digital Marketing Specialist supports global integrated digital marketing programs to align with the overall marketing and communications goals of the division and its franchises. The successful candidate will act as the digital subject matter expert, consulting with the Digital Marketing Manager, and other stakeholders, to ensure all integrated marketing communications programs are executed appropriately and provide a seamless end-to-end customer experience. This role will focus on campaigns targeting Health Care Professionals. Qualified candidates will be fluent in today’s digital marketing ecosystem (CRM, email, digital advertising, social, etc.) and can build and frame a digital strategy and lead the implementation.
• Minimum Qualification: Degree
• Experience Level: Mid level
• Experience Length: 4... years
Your responsibilities include:
• Aid in the development of a customer-centric digital strategy and influence a user-first mindset across integrated marketing communications.
• Develop a strong understanding of our customers and their attitudes and behaviors across platforms, channels, and activities, to provide segmentation and personalization to the integrated marketing communications plans.
• Partner with Digital Marketing Manager to develop comprehensive digital plans for awareness and lead generation campaigns (SEO & SEM, digital advertising, email, social media, landing pages, etc.) with measurable objectives.
• Partner with analytics resources and the sales operations team the to show value of campaigns and provide a regular cadence of performance reports.
• Actively monitor and optimize campaigns within respective platforms (Google Campaign Manager 360 and Google Ads).
• Identify and communicate trends and opportunities through a working knowledge of analytics, SEO, lead generation, 3rd party research, competitive analysis, digital trends, and past campaign data.
• Build cross-functional relationships with Marketing, Digital Marketing Managers, Corporate Sales, Analytics, UX/Design, MarTech, IT and others as needed to ensure an endless end-to-end customer experience.
• Influence various functions and levels within the organization with strong interpersonal communication skills, written and presentation skills.
• Manage ongoing media vendor relationships
• Oversee multiple programs at once and effectively prioritize work for both digital strategy and implementation
• Play a thought-leader role by sharing knowledge and best practices with both internal and external teams.
• Travel depends on location of candidate. If remote, this could be up to 4 times a year depending on projects.
• 4+ years of overall marketing, communications, and/or digital experience, with 2 years driving customer-centric integrated marketing plans in a B2C or B2B environment.
• Candidate must have strong digital marketing acumen and a proven record of developing and selling impactful marketing communication programs that drive business results. Candidate must also have extensive experience in developing and implementing digital communications programs driving customers through a decision journey.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Experience in building and implementing a new digital plan in the medical device, biopharma, healthcare, or another regulated field
• A thorough understanding of digital platforms, channels (email, SEO, SEM, Social, and advertising including programmatic), user experience, and content strategy
Important Safety Tips
• Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
• If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the
Digital Marketing Specialist (Cardiology) Accra jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.