Scooperz Netherlands Netherlands
1 month ago
At Scooperz we're looking for a Community Manager who will be the driver behind Scooperz's community.
About the opportunity
Are you a person deeply passionate about social media with excellent communication skills and strong enthusiasm? Are you a digital native who loves running community initiatives as much as building relationships in order to build a brands communities?
The Community Manager role is a key function within our Community Team that is responsible for community management for the absolute best (inter)national brands and governments.
This person is essentially, a marketing and communications specialist, a passionate, social native that would like to work for the hottest brands and build their community.
From interacting on behalf of brands to deliberately taking no action, you understand better than anyone what you should or should not respond to for a brand. You will always aim for the best quality possible; you are the specialist.
Why join Scooperz
We are game... changers who transform the marketing of the world’s most iconic brands. We help brands to stay on top and win over new markets and generations in this digital era. We’ve been on the frontier of digital innovation since 2011. We are the social media power behind famous online brands and deliver services of community management, social media campaigns, always on content and influencers collaborations.
We are the trusted partner for brands such as Disney+, Gymshark, MyProtein, Universal, Bol.com, Coolblue, airup and many more. We are growing rapidly and with you on board we can expand our portfolio further, nationally as well as internationally.
Reporting to the Manager of the Community Team, the Community Manager will be the representative of multiple brands via several social media channels.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responding to questions, complaints and compliments on behalf of the brands.
• Monitoring and reporting on interactions across their social channels.
• Observing and escalate in matters that can effect quality or damage reputation.
• Of course, you’ll write flawlessly and with the right tone of voice and you are creative with your words and creating puns is a piece of cake.
• Work experience as a community manager or studied in the field of communications, journalism, something similar and willing to learn in a short time to be the best!
• Experience in written communication in 2 languages: native German or French in combination with Dutch or English (reading and writing).
• At least HBO working and thinking level.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Desire to work in fast paced, high growth, startup environment.
This is your chance
At Scooperz we offer you the opportunity to join a passionate growing team of social natives, creatives and enthusiasts who work with the latest trends and hottest brands.
• Competitive salary
• Flexibel working hours
• Fulltime or part time employment
• Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to be part of a growing and innovative company
• The best team of colleagues you could ever dream of, yearly trips and let’s not forget;
• Amazing office, great view and a fantastic location right above Breda Central!
As Scooperz we take a proactive role in investing in our employee’s professional development. We believe in empowering our employees and welcome those who share our vision and drive to build great things together. Scooperz has been one of the top 100 fastest growing companies within the FD Gazellen for two years in a row!
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Community Manager? Then we'd love to hear about you
Jobs in Netherlands Netherlands
Community Manager (DE/FR/EN/NL) Netherlands jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.