Informa Group Plc.
Informa Group Plc. Amsterdam Netherlands
1 month ago
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Through more than 450 international B2B brands, we provide opportunities to engage, experience and do business via major exhibitions, virtual events, online marketplaces, specialist content and data services.
The Digital Marketing Executive will work in the Live Events team across the Food Portfolio. The Food Portfolio consists of 2x leading brands in the health & nutrition industry, Vitafoods and Food Ingredients (Fi).
You will have practical knowledge and experience in running paid media campaigns, social media management and website management. You will have a good understanding of SEO best practices, conversion rate optimisation and have previous experience using web analytics platforms.
• Manage paid media agency to ensure campaigns are fully optimized and delivering on target and on budget
• Maintain websites... ensuring they are fully optimised for best practice SEO
• Build out tailored landing pages for campaigns and produce A/B test and optimisation plans to increase conversion rate
• Have responsibility for maintaining the social media calendar, this includes collaborating with marketing, content, and sales stakeholders to plan content, write tailored posts for each channel, create artwork/ video, post scheduling, and community management
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of the target audience, understand digital behaviours of the Vitafoods & Fi audience, through continual testing and reporting on websites and campaign performance
• Experience in delivering digital marketing campaigns that hit channel KPIs, including paid media, organic social and SEO
• Previous experience with CMS platforms e.g. Adobe Experience Manager
• Previous experience of using design tools: e.g. Canva, Photoshop
• Previous experience working with web analytics platforms e.g. Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
• Proactive approach to constant analysis and optimization
• Excellent communication, presentation, and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Agency management is a bonus
Qualities needed for culture fit
• Collaborative worker
• Excellent communication/ interpersonal skills both written and verbal
• A positive 'can do' attitude, willing to go the extra mile and eager to develop new skills
• Willingness to help colleagues and share best practices
• Displays energy, enthusiasm and initiative
• Willingness to travel
Alongside a competitive salary, Informa also offers the following employee benefits:
• Our Learning team supports year-round development, with face-to-face training, access to LinkedIn Learning and the opportunity for colleagues to earn their Certificate in Exhibition Management (CEM) in-house
• Informa's colleague Share Incentive Plan matches every share purchased with 2 free shares
• You are given permission to take 4 days off per year to volunteer with an approved scheme
• You are entitled to 24 days' paid holiday per year, plus one day's paid holiday for your birthday, extra time given at certain bank holidays, and the chance to earn a free day's holiday through charity fundraising
• We offer colleagues net reimbursement for commuting travel. We will reimburse actual costs for public transport
• The official Social Committee is very active in organising social, wellness, diversity and sustainability initiatives
• On 5 years of service, you will receive 25% of your gross monthly salary, 10 years = 50% on an increasing scale
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law
Digital Marketing Executive Amsterdam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.