Silversea Cruises Monaco Monaco
1 month ago
Our Revenue Management unit is looking for a brilliant Revenue Planning Analyst to join the team; he/she will both bring vertical skills and a business-oriented mindset, overseeing revenue-planning activities. The chosen candidate will also be involved in ongoing business projects, monitoring a set of insights and KPI, to improve the understanding of the company business, trends, with the aim of support the decision-making.
• Support the digitization of Cruise revenue planning, Air planning, Charter & groups planning, Hotel planning
• Assists Air Planning manager and acts as a primarily point of contact for the support to silversky teams for schedule changes
• Helps improving Air forecast, Hotel forecast & Cruise revenue forecast accuracy
• Takes care of the automation and delivery of regular reporting
• Helps improving subsidies forecasting
• Creates duplication in departmental most critical tasks
• Supports other team members deliveries during on peak... periods
• a quantitative degree (e.g. Engineering, Economics and equivalent)
• strong analytical abilities and proactivity
• excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively articulate data metrics to peers and upper management
• professional knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools/Software (Power BI, SQL, Advanced Excel, Power Point, Python, R, Azure Datalake, MS Flow)
• ability to manage multiple requests and prioritise a heavy work load
• project management experience
• very good knowledge of English (at least B2 level is required)
• Focus on promoting openness and transparency.
• Passion for learning and researching, being open to welcome feedback and others’ ideas.
• Open to diversity and cultural differences, always committed to enhance sustainability.
• Excellence in team play & encouraging others in giving their best
Revenue Planning Analyst Monaco jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.