DataVisor New Zealand New Zealand
1 month ago
DataVisor is the world’s leading AI-powered Fraud and Risk Platform that delivers the best overall detection coverage in the industry. With an open SaaS platform that supports easy consolidation and enrichment of any data, DataVisor's solution scales infinitely and enables organizations to act on fast-evolving fraud and money laundering activities in real-time. Its patented unsupervised machine learning technology, advanced device intelligence, powerful decision engine, and investigation tools work together to provide guaranteed performance lift from day one. DataVisor's platform is architected to support multiple use cases across different business units flexibly, dramatically lowering the total cost of ownership, compared to legacy point solutions. DataVisor is recognized as an industry leader and has been adopted by many Fortune 500 companies across the globe.
Our award-winning software platform is powered by a team of world-class experts in big data, machine learning, security... and scalable infrastructure. Our culture is open, positive, collaborative, and results-driven. Come join us!
DataVisor, we are looking for a senior quality assurance engineer who can constantly challenge himself and surpass himself. We hope that candidates have a solid development foundation and broad front-end or full-stack development experience, experience in front-end framework, and early start-up technology company experience is preferred.
1. According to product design or requirements, conduct requirement analysis, design and execute test cases
2. Help to improve the product user experience
3. Work with product manager, development engineers and project manager to solve the problem on time
4. Maintain and optimize the existing automation framework
5. Assist in building the interface of automation framework
6. Design, implement and maintain automated test code
1. Computer Science or related major, bachelor's degree is required
2. 1-5 years of Java experience
3. 1-5 years as a test engineer and experience in IT, big data, or finance area
4. Solid knowledge of quality management
5. Experienced in UI automation and API automation and framework
6. Excellent in communication, analysis
Jobs in New Zealand New Zealand
Quality Assurance Engineer - New Zealand/Canada jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.