Telemedik Puerto Rico Puerto Rico
1 month ago
The Customer Service Representative provides general information and orientation to people through the telephone. Takes calls from customers answering questions or addressing any concerns they may have. Handle inbound and outbound calls to and from customers, listen to customer needs or issues and prove helpful and agile solutions to their problems. Manages referral calls from hospitals or other entities for organ donations due to death or early referrals for organs transplant. Provides information, orientation, and support about donation processes. Manages incoming calls and refer calls accordingly to specific procedures. Documents records transactions, recording details of inquiries, as well as actions taken.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, degree in a health-related discipline highly desired from an accredited institution
• One (1) year of experience providing customer service
• Must be customer service driven and have strong people skills
• Should demonstrate empathy... sense of urgency, and follow up through to close any unsolved situation.
• Experience in computer – based customer service
• Strong communication and writing skills
• Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish (verbal and written)
• Available to work flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
Jobs in Puerto Rico Puerto Rico
Bilingual Customer Service Representative Puerto Rico jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.