Iron Mountain San Juan Puerto Rico
1 month ago
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you'll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you'll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we'll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can't wait to hear about YOU.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for meeting and exceeding pipeline generation targets that lead to achieving and exceeding revenue quotas by... partnering with the Managing Director in their assigned book of business to offer all sales solutions to identified prospects and Iron Mountain customers. The SDR will assist with lead prospecting and opportunity qualification for all Iron Mountain solutions. This position will execute on prospecting sales activities in conjunction with the Managing Director and regional Sales owner. The SDR should be skilled in understanding customer business needs, identifying potential solutions by using Iron Mountain's services, documenting and partnering with the Managing Director to present these solutions. In addition, the SDR must be able to demonstrate success in selling a total services solution to senior level executives.
- Identify customers' current and potential needs through a methodical sales discovery process and the performance of customer assessments to collect and analyze data for purposes of solution development.
- Map identified customer needs to the applicable Iron Mountain service offerings and partner with the Managing Director to develop messaging strategies to effectively articulate solution value.
- Identify appropriate contacts to leverage Iron Mountain solutions throughout the customer/prospect organization. Strong relationships with business owners and decision makers are necessary.
- Coordinate with participating Iron Mountain divisions and business partners when appropriate.
- Articulate service offerings within Iron Mountain.
- Execute on goals and objectives set by the company and their Manager Director.
- Experience in selling into financial service, federal government and/or large technology companies preferred.
- Experience in prospecting and presenting services to prospects and customers in assigned area.
- Ability to understand customers' physical and electronic document management challenges and design integrated solutions to meet customers' needs.
- Demonstrate significant experience with client business relationship development and have the ability to provide thorough business applications analysis with financial justifications to clients.
- Strong ability to understand the Iron Mountain suite of services, clearly communicate client needs and the ability to close a deal.
- Ability to lead customer discussions during the assessment and solution design process (this may include various horizontal and vertical levels within a customer's organization).
- Identify areas of opportunity to provide enhanced solutions that creates value for the customer.
- Ability to develop solutions within the framework of a customer's situation and Iron Mountain's range of offerings.
- Ability to interact with all levels within the sales organization, as well as, across horizontal and vertical levels within a customer' organization.
- Must possess strong oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills and possess characteristics that demonstrate ethical professionalism, assertiveness, and adapts quickly to change, and catalyst for influencing others.
- 4-year college degree, preferred
Reasonably expected salary range: $0.00 - $0.00
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to [email protected]. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
San Juan Puerto Rico
Sales Development Representative, Inside Sales San Juan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.