Digitec New Cairo City Egypt
1 month ago
• Implementer specialist meets with the client after a sale is made.
• Instructs and trains users on use of ERP solution.
• Good understanding of business and operational processes including Sales/purchase, human resources, payroll and point of sale.
• He has tasks help project manager to leads a sessions to collect data, documents and other information and create specifications that describe how the system will be implemented for the client.
• Following the meetings, the specialist implement a project plan and schedule that lists each task in the implementation project, the person with accountability for the task and the task's due date.
• Specialists distribute the project plan to the entire team to get their feedback and confirm the project milestone dates.
• Troubleshoot and respond to system requests by providing detailed resolutions to supported customers within the pre-determined time frame of the contracted service level agreement.
• Follow through with... customers whose issues are not closed to Identify solutions to work around open issues that are under investigation or pending resolution to the tickets assigned by a Team Lead or Manager.
• Complete, maintain all company paperwork in a timely, accurate and efficient manner alongside the company’s guidelines.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, IS/IT, or Computer Science
• Good knowledge of business processes & accounting
• Previous experience in ERP Implementation
• Quick and autonomous learner
• Excellent communication skills.
• From 1 to 3 years of experience
• Excellent planning and communication skills
• Ability to learn fast and execute accordingly
• An affinity with the IT world, you understand what an ERP is and what open source is
• Good in English
New Cairo City Egypt
Odoo Functional Consultant New Cairo City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.