Michael Page Lisbon Portugal
1 month ago
• Reporting to General Manager in Portugal.|Act has Accounting & Controlling Manager - Head of the Financial Department.
About Our Client
• Multinational Company.
• Prepare quarterly forecasts, follow up actual versus plan as well as work with General Manager to ensure BA & Reporting to support business functions;
• Manage relationship with local Auditors, Consultants, Tax, Bankers and others;
• Making sure the implementation of global strategy, preparation of mid term plan for the market based on Local and Regional strategy;
• Coordinate the preparation of the annual and quarterly targets of the market, ensuring that plans are realistic and resources are aligned ;
• Support the Board in the decision making by providing necessary financial information and ensure the profitability and return of proposed investments;
• Analyse, monitor, challenge and ensure compliance in the main business processes of the market. Providing stakeholders with relevant, up to date and... insightful information, ensuring a deep analysis and proper understanding of the most recent events reflected in the financial statements;
• Preparing and validating operational and business risks in the market and reports them to market management. Evaluation of tax risks, planning and following up that markets mitigate tax risks. Also monitor Credit Control activities to minimize credit exposure;
• Responsible for supervising and coordinating monthly cash flow, financial reporting and rolling forecasts;
• Establishing and maintaining coordination with the SSC: Ensure Financial reporting, Tax, Transfer pricing, Treasury and other according to agreed responsibilities;
• Manage timely approvals and authorization related to estimates, cut-offs and accruals, project accounting, fixed assets, inventory, Intercompany reconciliations review;
• Review with the internal local service functions responsible for Payroll and HR related administration including timesheets and overtime, Holiday absence and sick leaves.
The Successful Applicant
• Degree in Business, Economics, Finance and Accounting;
• Master's degree (preferable), in Finance, Economics or Management;
• Minimum 5 year experience in similar roles, preferably multinational companies;
• Fluent in English (written and spoken);
• Very good finance and accounting knowledge (chartered accountant);
• Comprehensive knowledge of Portuguese Labour Law;
• Strong ERP knowledge is and advantage;
• Good User experience of all Msft tools.
What's on Offer
• Great opportunity in Finance.
Contact: Joao Bernardo Goncalves
Quote job ref: JN-032023-5974022
Finance Manager Portugal Lisbon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.