Gympass Buenos Aires Argentina
1 month ago
GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are... hiring a Revenue Optimization Senior Manager (Pricing, Margin & Cost) to our Value Management team in Argentina
The mission is to maximize Gympass absolut gross profit while keeping hyper growth through pricing and cost optimization, improving our long term unit economics with a holistic approach across our clients, subscribers and partners.
You will be in charge of developing and executing strategy to increase profitability (gross profit of our business) while enabling growth in all of Gympass regions by, for example, ensuring commercial conditions with our partners enable a sustainable ecosystem as well as optimizing other direct costs of revenue of the business.
This position reports to VP of Pricing and Margin Management and works closely with business partners and will be accountable for increasing partners margins and optimize direct revenue costs across all countries where we operate.
• Develop and apply methodology for setting standard commercial conditions with partners to guarantee long term sustainability of our ecosystem
• Manage commitments in terms of volume or cash we may have with our partners and support ad-hoc negotiations with current and eventual new partners
• Design, develop, prioritize, execute and track short, medium and long-term initiatives to increase profitability & gross profit related to optimization of direct costs of revenue (CX, server costs, among others) in partner with other business leaders
• Identify and capture opportunities with our partners to enhance our ecosystem sustainability and improve our unit economics
• Communicate and align interests with all stakeholders from the team´s initiatives including:
• Partners sales and success teams
• Commercial teams globally (Regional leaders of commercial teams)
• Commercial Finance
• Analytics team to design analytics, monitoring tools, and dashboard
• Product and engineering teams to build functionalities to operate marketplace
WHO YOU ARE
• Solid experience in a high pace environment is a must (management consulting, Investment Banking, high-growth startups)
• Proven track record of driving insights and making decisions based on data
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply business strategy to data analysis and recommendations and to of drive insights and decisions based on data
• The skill to distill and summarize complex ideas succinctly in verbal and written communication
• Ability to understand at a detailed level pricing and cost levers in a B2C (or B2B2C) context
• Ability to manage multiple workstreams, handle pressure and meet targets in a hyper-growth environment, whilst having a keen eye for detail is a must
• Ability to lead, motivate and guide team members
• Ability to communicate to and collaborate with multiple stakeholders towards a common goal
• Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done, with humility and eagerness to learn and grow with hands-on mindset. Passion for changes and adapt yourself easily to new scenarios
• Love for solving problems and being creative at the same time with ability to structure and solve complex problems
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our flexible program allows you to customize your benefits, according to your needs! Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance.
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
BR: Vacations after 6 months and 3 days off per year + extra day off on the month of your birthday + 1 day off for each anniversary of the year worked.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
BR: 100% paid parental leave of 6 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent, Also extended maternity leave under local legislation
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
FLEXIBLE WORK: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook “Life at Gympass” and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Buenos Aires Argentina
Jobs in Buenos Aires Argentina
Revenue Optimization Senior Manager (Pricing, Margin & Cost) Buenos Aires jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.