Ingredion Incorporated Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
1 month ago
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site or your dealings with this site, you can contact us using the forms provided on this site.
Finance Manager (PureCircle by Ingredion) page is loaded Finance Manager (PureCircle by Ingredion)
Apply locations Kuala Lumpur PC time type Full time posted on Posted 3 Days Ago job requisition id Req-24450
LOCATION: Mercu 3, KL Eco City, Bangsar
REPORTS TO: Finance Controller
DIRECT REPORTS: 3
WORKPLACE TYPE: Hybrid
The Finance Manager will be responsible for the overall financial accounting and reporting for the global functions including group, UK, US and Malaysia country.
• Leading a team of 2-3 including Senior Accountant, Accountants and Account Executive
• Oversee the Finance team on the daily operations including Accounts, Group Consolidation for the PureCircle business worldwide including US, UK, India and Malaysia
• Ensure all month-end closing tasks, internal and statutory... reporting are completed per Group reporting timeline, i.e. WD2 and WD3 and statutory timeline
• Provide guidance on managing the Group’s expenditures, cost structures and tax payments by streamlining business processes, improving operational efficiency and cost-effectiveness and achieving cost savings for the Group
• Review and constantly enhance the Group’s financial and management accounting system,including standard operating procedure, accounting procedures and the ERP system
• Ensure local GAAP and US GAAP reporting for the company and Group level in compliance and in line with Ingredion’s accounting practise
• Review Balance Sheet reconciliations and provide analytical review for the PureCircle Group;
• Handle all regulatory and taxation compliance matters including tax computations, tax return submission, tax payments / refund, transfer pricing requirements and tax planning
• Prepare and review external financial statements and accounting issues with external auditors
• Manage the interco control compliance and improve the internal control governance across all PureCircle processes
• Support the implementation of sub-system to SAP, i.e. Cadency (Balance Sheet Reconciliation), Bank Host-to-Host, Esker (Payable invoicing), Vertex (US tax software) and etc.
Qualified candidates will have:
• Degree Finance/ Accounting or equivalent
• 7-10 years’ experience in commercial accounting/ operational accounting experience
• Has experience in month end closing, full set of accounts
• Excellent understanding of Accounting Standards, i.e. IRFS / US GAAP / MFRS
• Experience in SAP accounting system
• Excellent communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage a team
• Experience in financial planning & analysis
• Experience in financial reporting for local and US GAAP
Required behaviors and skills:
• A detailed person who are interested to drill down to data and details
• Outspoken and able to work under tight deadline
• Flexible & able to adapt
• Proactive, shows initiative and independent thinking
Yes, Within Country About Us
Ingredion is a Fortune 500 global provider of ingredient solutions that help nourish, comfort, sustain, and delight people around the world. We make sweeteners, starches, nutrition ingredients, and biomaterials from plant sources such as corn, tapioca, rice, sago, and potato. Our innovative ingredients are used by customers from almost 60 industry sectors across more than 40 countries; they show up in everyday products, from foods and beverages to paper and pharmaceuticals. And we do it all in a planet-friendly, sustainable manner.
We bring the potential of people, nature, and technology together to make life better.
That’s our inspiring purpose at Ingredion. We are all IN to make life better - for our customers, our communities, and the world. Every day, Ingredion employees bring their skill, creativity, and passion together to deliver ingredient solutions that enhance people’s lives. We are innovators who combine the power of technology with the best of nature to delight customers and consumers. We hold ourselves to the highest standards in ethics, safety, quality, and sustainability. Unlocking the potential of people, nature, and technology to make life better is what drives us in every aspect of our business.
If you are interested in making life better, we want to learn more about you! A bit about what you can expect from the employee experience at Ingredion:
The chance to make a difference
No matter where you work in the company, you’ll have an opportunity to make life better… for our colleagues, customers, communities, and the world.
Passionate people, motivated to excel
Our highly talented people have a passion for learning and achievement and are driven by our inspiring purpose to make life better and our core values: Care First, Be Preferred, Everyone Belongs, Innovate Boldly, and Owner’s Mindset.
A warm, welcoming environment
At Ingredion, everyone belongs! We embrace diversity and foster an inclusive work environment where individuals feel supported and enabled to contribute their very best every day.
A place where you can grow personally and professionally
We believe everyone has great potential, and we strive to nurture that potential into great personal and professional achievements.
An environment that enables innovation and collaboration
We are creating the conditions that inspire and enable innovation - in our products and services, as well as in how we do our work day-to-day.
We're looking for passionate candidates who have the right capabilities and who are all IN to help us bring our purpose and values to life
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Finance Manager (PureCircle by Ingredion) Kuala Lumpur jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.