Global Recruitment Selection
Global Recruitment Selection Leiden Netherlands
1 month ago
Are you somebody that is flexible, really likes administrative tasks and do you have no problems with meeting your deadlines? Then we are looking for you for our parttime Department Secretary function. As a part time Department Secretary it is your job to support the Business Unit Wind department. You will support the project team(s) with secretarial, administration and document control tasks. The day-to-day work that you will perform consists of:
- administrative support for the mobilization for the offshore campaign;
- maintain registration of correspondence on projects;
- assist document control process;
- organize meetings, travel arrangements and required outcome (visa, forms etc.);
- requisition processing, receiving invoices, goods and services in SAP and Infor.
As a parttime Department Secretary it is important that you carry out your work systematically and accurately. You have no problems with willingly adjusting your behavior and activities when tasks... change or when work should be done with new/other colleagues. Furthermore you’re proactive and conscientious. You also meet the following requirements:
- minimum vocational (MBO-4) thinking level;
- good command of the English and Dutch language (written and spoken);
- experience with administrative work, MS SharePoint, MS Office or database maintenance is an advantage.
- minimum 0-2 years related work experience;
- you live in the Netherlands in the vicinity of Leiden.
If you work as a Department Secretary we will offer you the following:
- a temporary function for 6 months;
- a part-time function for - hours per week;
- a salary of € - € per month, depending on your work experience;
- the change
Parttime Department Secretary (1AV0068738) Leiden jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.