Healy World GmbH
Healy World GmbH Mainz Germany
1 month ago
Position: E-Mail Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Due to our rapid growth, we are hiring an Email Marketing Manager to join our global team and take our newsletter communication to the next level with their knowledge, expertise and good spirit.
This position is to be based in Mainz, Germany.
• You will be the guiding hand and driving force behind the success of every newsletter
• You will ensure consistency and authenticity in our brand voice via our most powerful channel
• Work with the Global Head of Communication to develop an email marketing strategy in line with the business objectives and map out the tasks needed from the team to execute it
• Be the owner of the campaigns from conception, implementation and evaluation
• Manage the email marketing editorial calendar and ensure all campaigns are delivered on time
• Develop email marketing content concepts and coordinate tasks in close cooperation with the copywriters and other team members
• Optimize... email marketing campaigns for deliverability, open rates, click-through rates, and conversions
• Develop strategic approaches to maintain member/customer loyalty and engagement
• Support the team in designing the member/customer journey and its implementation, and building trigger-based funnels to improve and expand their experience with a focus on their needs
• Analyze email campaign results and make data-driven decisions to optimize future campaigns
• Form new target segments, based on data, to address the right people at the right time
• Stay up to date with trends and best practices in email marketing, to make recommendations for improvements
• Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the company, its products, and its customer base to implement effective targeted communications
• Understand and estimate priorities to ensure all newsletter communications are carried out as smoothly as possible and delivered on time without impacting the quality
• Schedule the monthly communication in advance to ensure that defined project goals are achieved
• At least 4+ years of solid experience in email marketing and/or digital marketing, with a degree in business, marketing, communication, or a similar field
• Experience in email marketing software, CRM tools (preferably Zoho), and HTML and CSS
• Experience in using content creation tools such as but not limited to Adobe, Giphy, and Canva
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to create effective email campaigns, and engage with subscribers
• Curious, creative and innovative, with the ability to make strategic decisions
• Able to manage multiple campaigns and projects simultaneously, coordinate and prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
• Detail-oriented and able to proofread emails for errors
• Native or fluent in English, German language is a big plus
• An attractive fixed salary and potential annual bonus
• A thoroughly planned out, structured, warm and friendly onboarding
• Great colleagues and a great team
• 20% contribution to the company pension scheme
• 28 days of vacation, and flexible working hours (60% office and 40% home office option)
• Paid sick days for children
• A modern office, equipped, with the latest technical equipment as well as height-adjustable desks
• An exposure to a diverse team and an international environment
• Healthy snacks all day with free fresh fruits, and soft drinks (water dispenser, Fritz-Kola etc.) as well as regional coffee and optional milk alternatives
• Discounts on your shopping with our Corporate Benefit Program
• Corporate events in large or small groups, because we like to celebrate!
We deliver frequencies for your life.
We are Healy World. A start-up founded in January 2019 with a community in over 50 countries.
We are proud of the Healy, our unique and innovative wearable device that promotes holistic health, wellbeing, and balance.
We empower people to live a healthy, fulfilled, and conscious life. Not only that, we offer our growing global community opportunities to thrive and live a life of freedom, passion, and joy.
Headquartered in Germany, we established our global presence through regional offices in the USA and Singapore, and expanded our network of business operations in several countries:
South Korea, Japan, Australia, India and counting.
#frequency therapy #balance #health #lifestyle #selfcare #opportunity
E-Mail Marketing Manager Mainz jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.