Smith & Nephew
Smith & Nephew Hamburg Germany
1 month ago
Smith+Nephew is a global medical technology company. We design and manufacture technology that takes the limits off living. We support healthcare professionals to return their patients to health and mobility, helping them to perform at their fullest potential.
For our Commercial Organization in Germany we are looking for a
Marketing Manager (f/m/x) Incision
Location: Germany, field based (Hamburg office with home-office options)
Travel Requirements: ca. 30%
About the team
You will be part of the AWM Marketing Team for DACH and report directly into the AWM Marketing Director for DACH. In this role you are working closely together with the Market Development Manager as well as colleagues from departments like Sales, Medical Education, Market Access, Commercial Training and International Marketing.
About the role
The Marketing Manager Incision for Germany is responsible for the development and execution of a strategic and tactical brand plan to meet agreed sales and business... objectives. This includes the adaptation of global and regional value propositions and development of cluster specific messages and materials, to ensure a compelling and effective communication to both clinical and financial decision makers. The role has responsibility for the management and efficient use of an assigned budget. A key task is to analyse and plan along the customer journey: Gain deep insights on segmentation/targeting as well as customer needs/behaviors, identify drivers and gaps, take corrective actions and/or amplify success factors.
• Own and develop a strategic plan and drive yearly tactical brand/portfolio plans to deliver agreed business objectives
• Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Wound Care/Surgical market landscape in Germany (incl. market trends, customer priorities, and competitive landscape to shape with a focus on the key surgical indications)
• Analyse and plan along the customer journey (e.g. gain deep insights on target groups needs/behavior, identify drivers and gaps, take corrective actions)
• Develop local clinical and HE Real world evidence plan to support strategic drivers
• Brand Positioning (Story-telling) including globally approved value propositions, strategies, clinical and market access messages and materials to best meet the need of clinical and financial decision makers
• Development and execution of marketing mix and multi-channel marketing communication plans
• To contribute to the achievement of budgeted sales and profit, manage the assigned A&P budget for this portfolio to ensure ROI and the achievement of marketing objectives including ROI/KPI reporting.
• Production of local sales and implementation materials
• Implement brand/indication tactical programs (from concept to approval to release to commercial PICO business development team)
• Communicate brand strategy and plans throughout the organization to ensure alignment between sales and marketing teams as well as EMEA and global marketing teams
• Planning and execution of new product launches
• Working alongside the Sales Directors, Sales Managers and operations to ensure that brand forecasts are accurate and reviewed regularly
• Ownership for pricing with focus on both customer value and profit impact
• Build relationships to customers and KOLs
• Identify internal training and Medical Education needs and opportunities
• Professional Education / University Degree in Marketing
• Min. 3 years if significant experience in Marketing (Healthcare or Medical Devices Industry)
• Proven ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams and to engage others for ideas
• Passionate brand ambassador able to build strong relationship with sales teams
• Experience in analyzing ambiguous and undefined market opportunities
• Ability to articulate a clear strategy and translate into a well-defined execution plan
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a virtual environment
• Fluent in German and good English language knowledge (written/spoken)
• Digital Marketing experience
• Operation Room (OR) experience and/or knowledge of hospital processes/management
• Proven success in achieving complex goals independently
• Experience in Sales and/or Market Access
• Flexible working hours & option for Mobile Work
• Excellent development opportunities in a market-leading, internationally successful company
• A variety of interesting tasks and projects in an international team
• Committed, experienced and team-oriented colleagues
• Attractive employment conditions and social benefits (e.g. 30 days holiday, company & private accident insurance, JobRad, discounts on +4000 sports offers, corporate pension scheme)
Does this sound interesting to you? Then we would like to get to know you by (video) phone call. Please send us your CV (PDF) via our career portal.
Smith & Nephew GmbH, Merve Krabbenhöft (she/her), Talent Acquisition Specialist, Friesenweg 30, 22763 Hamburg
Marketing Manager (f/m/x) Incision (Germany) Hamburg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.