Department of Environment and Science
Department of Environment and Science Brisbane QLD Australia
1 month ago
Are you interested in supporting the acquisition of land for addition to Queensland’s national park estate? The Department of Environment and Science is looking for the newest member of the Strategic Acquisitions team.
This Is a Role In Which You Will
• Strategically identify and prioritise land of outstanding natural and cultural value for inclusion in the protected area estate.
• Manage contract negotiations and administrative processes associated with land acquisitions and transfers to the protected area estate
• * Work collaboratively in a cohesive team to continuously develop of capacity and capability across QPWS&P to expand protected areas.
• Prepare and present high level discussion papers including policy, submissions, briefs and reports.
This Position Requires
• Knowledge and skills in leading and managing projects and project teams and implementing systems to promote performance management, ethical behaviour and professional development.
• Knowledge of protected area... expansion principles, practices, policies and procedures and a sound understanding of contemporary protected area management principles.
• Interpersonal, problem solving and negotiation skills and the ability to successfully initiate and implement change and continuous improvement in the workplace.
• Demonstrated leadership skills with an ambition to drive results to achieve departmental objectives; and
• Sound communication and reporting skills including liaison, advice and preparation of written reports, contracts, agreements and submissions.
• Contribution to workplace equity and diversity that enriches our culture of innovation, respect and inclusion.
Applications will remain current 12 months
Occupational group Project Management
Brisbane QLD Australia
Jobs in Brisbane QLD Australia
Senior Project Officer - Flexible Brisbane QLD jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.