Tribe.xyz Belgrade Serbia
2 months ago
Are you an experienced Business Analyst looking for an exciting new challenge? Join our growing team at Tribe! We are a talent consultancy that delivers scalable, flexible, and robust recruitment solutions to fast-growing companies in Europe. Our focus is on providing exceptional service to our clients, using efficiency and data-driven insights to improve overall recruiting strategies.
As a Business Analyst with Tribe, you'll have the opportunity to play a pivotal role in reinforcing our data approach and leveraging it to deliver efficient and effective recruitment solutions to our diverse clients such as Wolt, Cargo One, i2x, Leapsome, N26, TIER Mobility, Grover, and Solarisbank, among others. In this role, you'll work closely with our key stakeholders to understand unique needs and gather data-driven insights to improve our overall recruitment strategies. Additionally, you'll have the opportunity to work on our own business projections and add data as a service to our... clients.
With a team of over 80 talented professionals spread across Europe, South Africa, and Brazil, you'll collaborate with like-minded individuals and contribute to our culture of innovation and excellence. You'll be in the driver's seat of our data approach, owning its development and driving its impact on both our own success and that of our clients. Having proficiency with our tech stack, including Power BI and Snowflake, will be important for your success in this role.
• Understand our industry and business model to provide insights that help drive decision-making.
• Own the data, dashboards, product analytics, and KPIs to ensure that we are providing accurate and actionable information to our team.
• Collaborate with our Founder and Leadership team to understand their requirements and deliver accordingly.
• Collaborate with our developers (No code platform: Bubble) to set up SQL queries and build custom dashboards.
• Ensure that our data is clean and accurate by performing regular data cleansing and data validation activities.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst with a proven track record of taking full ownership of projects.
• Strong technical skills with experience in SQL, APIs, and data visualization tools such as Power BI with DAX.
• Experience with cloud data warehousing technologies such as Snowflake. Keboola is a plus.
• Ability to clearly communicate data projects to a non-technical audience.
• Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to understand business needs and deliver data-driven solutions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, with a minimum C1 proficiency level.
• Previous experience developing metrics and KPIs related to recruitment is a plus.
• You will have the opportunity to create and cultivate.
• You will work with processes and data for companies with different sizes, industries, locations and employer brand value.
• Interact with smart and engaged co-workers.
• Flexible schedule and work that stays at work!
• The freedom to work from anywhere in the world.
• Rest & relaxation - Unlimited paid vacation.
If you value Learning & Development culture, come and join us in this exciting journey!
Please send us your CV in English
Business Analyst (Remote - Belgrade) jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.