Imagination Technologies Wrocław Poland
1 month ago
As a Data Engineer and a member of the Data Analytics team, you will be supporting a new data integration project that is key to the success of our future product delivery at Imagination. We are looking for a motivated engineer who can help develop new automated data pipelines, starting from data extraction & loading, data modelling, through to reporting, and ultimately supporting your internal customers.
• Work with the Engineering Operations team to understand their data pipeline and reporting requirements for their new data projects
• Deliver data visualisations to members across the whole of our engineering organisation
• Implement the necessary data pipelines within a modern data stack; including the data extraction and load steps, data model, data warehouse, and analytics environments
• Help and support our internal customers using your products to continuously improve our teams' deliverables
• Challenge yourself to develop your skills and abilities in all... of the areas above
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world-class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
• A degree in Data Engineering or similar relevant experience
• A good understanding of broader data engineering subjects: ingesting, processing, cleaning, transforming, and modelling data
• Demonstrable SQL and Python skills
• A good understanding of data visualisation
• Excellent communication skills
You might also have:
• Experience using BI tools such as Power BI or Tableau
• Familiarity with version control systems such as Git or Perforce
Who We Are
At Imagination, we love innovating. We spend our time creating the graphics and AI chips that are at the core of your favourite electronic products, and we are expanding our IP portfolio to include RISC-V CPUs as part of our efforts to create the best Compute offering in the market. We have a no-compromise approach to making our technology as high performance and power-efficient as possible, all while being squeezed into the smallest space possible.
It’s this relentless drive to push the boundaries of what’s possible that has led to Imagination powering more than 10 billion of the world’s most iconic electronic devices, from smartphones to smart TVs, from drones to self-driving cars.
We need your skills to help us continue to deliver technology that will impress the industry and our customers alike, ensuring that people everywhere can enjoy smarter and faster tech than ever before.
So come join us if you're wanting that something more
Bring your talent, curiosity and expertise and we’ll help you do the rest. You’ll be part of one of the world’s most exciting companies who are one of the leaders in semiconductor IP solutions.
As a part of our team, you can help us transform, innovate, and inspire the lives of millions through our technology.
If you encounter accessibility barriers in the application process or if you have access needs and require support or adjustments to participate equitably in the recruitment process, please email [email protected]
Senior Data Engineer Wrocław jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.