Pwc CEE Warsaw Poland
1 month ago
PwC is a powerful network of over 250.000 people across 158 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology services. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Be who you are and be a game changer.
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist with strong business acumen and throughout knowledge of the modern, advanced analytics landscape. As a Senior Data Scientist you will have an unique opportunity to apply your analytical skills in solving real business problems in industries such as Banking, Insurance, Retail, FMCG and various others. You’ll work for Clients from Poland, CEE and worldwide.
You will join PwC Data Analytics — a team of specialists in econometrics, machine learning, statistics and its applications. Our team consists of people with various backgrounds (economics, finance, mathematics, physics and engineering) and degrees of seniority (from juniors with 1-2 years of... experience to industry leaders with over 10+ years experience on the market). We aim to deliver end-to-end solutions by collaborating heavily with experts from other PwC teams (Strategy & Operations, Financial Services, Digital Transformation etc.), developers and IT professionals.
As a Senior Data Scientist you will be tasked with developing data driven solutions for our Clients, using common data science technologies (such as Python, R, SQL). You will work closely with PwC industry experts and Clients.
You will manage small to medium data science projects directly and run parts of larger engagements under the supervision of more experienced team members. You will closely work with higher management and actively participate in a proposal-making process within your area of expertise.
As a PwC Senior Data Scientist you will grow professional expertise by seeking knowledge, skills and hands-on experience in advanced analytics (through on the job learning, external events, conferences and training) as well as share best practices with other team members.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Leading data science teams of 1-5 members, delegating tasks to; Junior and Mid level Data Scientists and providing them with guidance;
• Generating business insights with data analysis;
• Suggesting the best analytical approach to address the business challenge;
• Data preparation and quality control;
• Training and evaluating machine learning models;
• Supporting PwC industry experts with technical skills on consulting engagements;
• Presenting generated insights to non-technical colleagues or to clients;
• Writing documentation.
• 3+ years of relevant professional experience;
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to independently disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions;
• Solid understanding and hands-on experience in most popular machine learning algorithms;
• Working experience in data science and willingness to learn new tools and solutions;
• Interest in applying analytical skills to solve business problems
• Knowledge of at least one data science related programming language — preferably Python, alternatively R;
• Solid knowledge of SQL;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills — essential in day-to-day cooperation with clients and the team;
• Outstanding supervision and mentorship abilities;
• Graduate of Economics, Econometrics, Quantitative Methods, Computer Science, Math, Physics, Operational Research or related discipline;
• Good command of the English language.
• Experience in effective visualization techniques and tools (Tableau, PowerBI);
• Knowledge of Azure ecosystem (Synapse, Azure ML, ADF);
• Documented experience in banking, retail or consulting;
• Experience in leading project teams.
• Attractive compensation with additional benefits package (including copyrights);
• Excellent working conditions and a friendly working atmosphere;
• Flexible working hours;
• Subsidized language courses;
• Opportunity to develop skills in statistical modeling embedded in business reality;
• Gaining knowledge and experience in the practical use of technology centered around machine learning on projects carried out for companies from different sectors;
• Dynamic, project driven work environment.
Send your application today! In case you have any additional questions, contact us: [email protected].
Senior Data Scientist Warsaw jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.