Nanyang Technological University
Nanyang Technological University Singapore Singapore
1 month ago
The School of Social Sciences has four degree programmes: Economics, Psychology, Public Policy and Global Affairs, and Sociology for undergraduate students, PhD and MA programmes (by research), and MSc programmes in Applied Economics and Gerontology. Faculty and researchers in the school are deeply engaged in not only their disciplinary research but also at the forefront of cutting-edge research between the social sciences and other disciplines. We firmly believe that cross-disciplinary knowledge and research will contribute to global scholarship and help tackle complex challenges facing the world in the 21st century.
The School of Social Sciences is looking for a candidate to join as a Research Fellow to develop computational models for trustworthiness based on linguistic and facial cues. Findings from this research project will facilitate the development of AI-based applications aiming to gain a better understanding, perception, and judgment of trustworthiness. Applicants for the... Research Fellow position should have relevant post graduate qualifications and experience with research management.
• Collect, collate and manage big data from various data sources, like social media
• Develop solutions for AI/machine learning interfaces with effective feedback
• Conduct semantic analytics for linguistic cues
• Collaborate with other researchers in a multi-disciplinary team, while work independently on given tasks
• Contribute to academic research in the relevant domains and publish high-tier papers
• PhD Degree in Computer Science, Programming, Engineering, Data Science or a related field
• Preferably more than 2 year of professional programming experiences
• Experience in AI and machine learning technologies
• Good data analytics, mathematical, and computer modeling skills
• Good programming knowledge in Python and Web programming
• Writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
• Proven ability to conduct independent research with a relevant publication record
• Good interpersonal communication
• Self-driven and strong team spirit
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Hiring Institution: NTU
Research Fellow (Social Media Data Analysis and Modeling) Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.