Empower Translate Nicaragua Nicaragua
1 month ago
Project Manager – Americas - Market Research Translation and Localization
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time Project Manager to join our rapidly expanding team, with an immediate start date.
Why join EMPOWER?
The EMPOWER team is made up of brilliant, committed and compassionate individuals who are game-changers in the field of market research localization. We strive for innovation and use cutting edge technology to unlock the potential of data, producing industry-leading results for our clients.
At EMPOWER, we care passionately about our team and our people-first approach has made us the “Best Place to Work” in the entire market research industry, according to the 2021 Market Research Society Awards.
You can expect a great benefits package, a flexible working environment and being part of a culture designed to give you everything you need for success. We ask that you bring your best self, that you’re ready for a wild ride in a rapidly expanding business and that... most importantly, you enjoy it!
About the role:
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running and quality assurance of our client accounts, providing first class customer service across our valued and growing client portfolio. With the support of your regional team, you will liaise with our UK-based Operations team to ensure smooth set up and delivery of projects in order to exceed customer expectations. You will be a process driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can carry out several tasks simultaneously. Our Regional Teams maintain a highly rewarding, ever-evolving environment, where curiosity and innovation are highly encouraged.
About you: , You are a highly driven individual, ready to raise the bar and push your potential. With a high level of commercial awareness, you will be passionate about working with client facing insight industry experts working with global studies.
· Negotiating and liaising with clients, nurturing relationships from quote to delivery and beyond
· Effective and timely management of queries/changes to project briefs using excellent communication skills
· Supporting the Commercial Team through proactive Account Management
· Working effectively, efficiently and using initiative to adapt to changing client briefs
· Meeting or exceeding tight deadlines through effective prioritisation of workload
· Supplier selection, negotiation of costs if required to meet budget, successful work placement and relationship nurturing in line with Company processes and values across multiple services
· Liaison with clients and suppliers throughout project duration
· Checking translations, proofreading & associated project tasks in line with Company processes
· Creation of client-ready output in line with Company processes
· Meticulous administrative maintenance of the Client Management database
· Understanding and adhering to the requirements of the Quality and Information Security Policies and associated ISO procedures
Essential for the role:
- Degree level (or equivalent work experience) in language-related degree
- Excellent IT skills and ability to pick up new programmes/systems quickly
- Familiarity with CAT tools and translation processes
Desirable for the role:
- Experience in training Junior/entry level team members
- Working knowledge of at least one other language
- Market Research experience a bonus
EMPOWER is not just an Equal Opportunities Employer - we are also a multilingual and multicultural team that celebrates diversity and inclusion as essential cornerstones of society and business. We are Market Research Society Inclusion pledge signatories, meaning we hold ourselves and others accountable for ensuring that all aspects of employment, including the decision to hire, are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs - and that our team members feel completely comfortable being their authentic selves
Project Manager - Americas Nicaragua jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.