Defence Tech Holding SpA
Defence Tech Holding SpA Italy Italy
1 month ago
The Cyber Security Engineer shall be responsible for performing assessments and penetration testing, developing and implementation of secure network solutions, architecting and engineering trusted systems into secure systems and for managing audit/intrusion and security technology systems.
He/She is expected to be always up-to-date about current and emerging cybersecurity trends as well as hacking techniques, to the aim of establishing security protocols and protect IT systems.
• Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or in a relevant discipline
• Good command of English Language (B2/C1 level as minimum)
• Understanding of cybersecurity methodologies
• Ability to evaluate system changes for security implications and the knowledge to make recommendations for improvements
• Ability to work well with others, including collaboration and communication with other departments
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to work under...
Cyber Security Engineer Italy jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.