Piper Talent Adelaide Lead VIC Australia
1 month ago
My client is an IT Advisory practice in the CBD and they need a qualified Accountant to help them out for 6 - 12 months
n experienced qualified accountant who can roll their sleeves up but also lead and direct more junior members for 6-12 months. You are able to turn your hand to whatever needs doing. Some input and thoughts on improving reporting and processes would be helpful. Core areas to manage and lead
• Cost management and controls
• Experience with TechOne system
• Management of leases (vehicles and premises)
• Month end activities (journals, reporting, rolling over accounts etc)
• Accounts payable activities
• Payroll oversight
• Month end reporting – including board level reporting experience
• Budgeting and forecasting
The Detail Side Of Above
• Maintaining overall stewardship in the integrity of General Ledger and associated sub-ledgers
• Develop and maintain effective systems to accurately analyse and process accrual system entries (prepayments/accruals and... provisions)
• Assist the Senior Manager, Finance with preparation of relevant reports for Director Operations, Executive Directors, Executive Team, Audit and Risk Committee and Board.
• Maintenance of asset register, capitalisation of new assets and disposals as required
• Preparation and presentation of relevant reports to Senior Managers and Project teams.
• Coordinate all month-end close processes (including general ledger) and GL account code reconciliations, including suspense account clearance, balance sheet analysis and accrual checklist validation.
• Provide coordination of tasks, support and training to the other members of the Finance Team.
• Assist in the preparation and maintenance of the ONRSR annual budget and individual project budgets.
• Undertake effective and timely budget monitoring and reporting, variance analysis and financial forecasting.
• Maintain and ensure compliance with the financial framework, accounting policies and processes with regards to mandatory Accounting & Audit accounting standards, ONRSR policies and statutory requirements.
• Provide advice and high level assistance to employees at all levels in the interpretation and management of GST and FBT obligations.
• Prepare statutory reporting – BAS, FBT, Payroll Tax etc
• Oversee the payroll function
APPLY NOW - don't send a cover letter, just your CV
Or call me, Mouse Croghan on 0404 380 704 for a confidential chat or for more information or email me on [email protected]
Check out this and other opportunities at www.pipertalent.com.au
Adelaide Lead VIC Australia
Jobs in Adelaide Lead VIC Australia
Accountant Adelaide Lead VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.