FutureYou Australia Australia
1 month ago
Posted 06 April 2023 Salary$85000 - $100000 per annum LocationNew South Wales Job type Discipline ReferenceBH-14204
• Exciting opportunity in a mid-sized Central Coast public practice with both a loyal and growing client base
• Work closely with your clients and contribute to advisory work
• Collaborative team in a supportive environment with growth opportunities
About The Firm
This Central Coast firm of 35 staff services a diverse and growing client base along the eastern Australian coast. You will work face-to-face with a portfolio of national and international clients with complex entities from an array of industries to help them reach their financial goals. This is perfect for someone with excellent communication skills who is technologically adept and can work both in a team and autonomously with confidence.
This is an opportunity to become deeply involved in your profession and provide value-add services to help clients reach the financial... goals whilst becoming a future leader in the organisation.
The client is situated in a newly renovated building in the stunning Central Coast. It is very high tech, with top of the range tools and software so you can do the best job possible. This firm truly understands the meaning of work-life balance and offers plenty of support and flexibility on how you wish to conduct your work, be it within the office or at home. In addition, the firm prioritises education, and will support you to advance your technical and interpersonal skills with monthly seminars and trainings. The team is close and enjoys a Friday afternoon drink at the local discounted bar, or getting together for frequent events, lunchtime sport, quarterly and EOFY parties, and charity events.
About The Role
Be directly involved in helping your clients reach their financial goals as you work alongside partners, as well as the CEOs and CFOs of the clients. You will guide and delegate to a team of 2-3 accountants as well as review their work. In addition, you will:
• Conduct tasks such as management accounting, board report packs, cash flow forecasting, budgeting, and succession planning
• Manage a client portfolio alongside a manager and provide tailored client advice
• Complex tax returns and financial statements for complex client groups, as well as work on tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7a
• Work with a diverse range of clients with TOs of up to 200 million, from industries such as agriculture, hospitality, manufacturing, engineers, retail, and primary production
• Be the point of contact for clients and hold regular face to face (or virtual) meetings
• Organise workflows and review work for your team
Skills & Experience
• CA/CPA qualified
• Minimum 4 years Public Practice experience
• Superb communication skills
• Australian/NZ permanent residency essential
• Onshore applicants only
• Support for extensive career progression – pathways to partnership for the right candidate
• Engage with a broad range of clients from a variety of industries
• Excellent work-life balance – WFH 2-3 days per week
• Beautiful and newly renovated office in Central Coast
• A fun and engaging team culture - regular staff parties, events, trainings, and extracurricular activities, after work drinks at the local pub
• Sociable and talented staff environment – work with an experienced partnership group with Big 4 experience
If this opportunity interests you, apply now! Submit your CV above, or contact Kate Stephenson at [email protected] for any further details
Senior Accountant Australia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.