MONEYME Sydney NSW Australia
1 month ago
MONEYME is a leading Australian FinTech disruptor with the aim to become the #1 challenger to the major banks. With a focus on innovation, we fund Australians’ ambitions with market-leading speed and seamless customer experiences.
Leveraging AI and advanced, cloud-based technology, we offer highly automated credit products across personal, auto and real estate finance.
Our core brands MONEYME and SocietyOne reflect digital-first experiences that meet, and exceed, the expectations of ‘Generation Now’. Our culture is young, fresh, energetic and we continually challenge the status quo… we’re nothing like your traditional finance institution.
Our innovative products include personal loans, secured automotive loans, a credit card, real-estate vendor BNPL, credit score app and two bank accounts for saving and spending. Our products are distributed both direct to consumer as well through partners such as brokers, agencies and dealerships.
In 2022 we started heavily... investing in the MONEYME brand with the ambition to be a household name in the near future.
What we are looking for:
The primary role of the Finance Manager is to support the Financial Controller in implementing and maintaining robust financial controls to enable MoneyMe meet its financial, regulatory and tax compliance reporting requirements.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, the role holder will work closely with all areas within the business and manage key relationships with the external auditor, tax advisers and tax authorities. The Financial Control Team includes 4 team members, including another Finance Manager, and 3 Financial Accountants.
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Completing consolidated annual and interim financial reporting, from proforma and draft reporting completion to external audit and Board approval.
• Completion of financial accounting standard focused policy and position papers that reflect compliance with the latest accounting standards and interpretations for Audit Committee review/approval.
• Completion of financial report completion plans and status update papers to the Audit Committee, including analysis and supporting information as requirement support audit and audit committee review.
• Annual securitisation trust and subsidiary reporting from proforma and draft reporting completion to external audit and Trustee / Director approval.
• Leading the ongoing engagement with financial reporting stakeholders, from the external audit Director or Manager to the CFO and management team.
• Support the Group’s Expected Credit Loss (ECL) Provision Modelling that creates Customer Receivable Asset related Provision balances and reporting for use in the Group’s interim and annual financial reporting.
• Support the Group’s Effective Interest Rate (EIR) Modelling that calculates EIR based revenue for the Group’s interest income financial reporting.
• Regulatory reporting and managing regulator related reporting
• Lead the completion of all tax compliance related returns such as BAS and annual income tax returns.
To be successful in this role you must have the following:
• Relevant experience in the financial services industry with a preference of experience with consumer lending businesses (banks or non-banks) and securitisation funding arrangements.
• Experience of financial reporting and tax related reporting at a senior Finance management team to Audit Committee level, ideally from a listed environment.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in month end close processes and experience in implementing fast close arrangements.
• Knowledge and experience with the local financial services regulatory environment such as APRA and ASIC requirements.
• Experience in reviewing junior team members’ work and providing guidance to peers or junior staff to improve technical capability.
• Proficiency in project management skills with a proven ability to execute under pressure.
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills, including good reporting writing skills.
At MoneyMe, we value:
• Strong teamwork skills, with the ability to collaborate within and across teams and functions.
• Ability to think creatively and problem solve when faced with new challenges.
• Ability to work independently & self-motivated.
• Strong time management skills with the ability to deliver quality work in an efficient manner.
• Ability to adapt to evolving priorities and deadlines and manage multiple projects at one time.
What’s in it for you:
At MoneyMe we believe in rewarding hard work. When the business is winning, so are you and we’re always investing in our employees to lead new projects and develop people’s careers. We have an employee share scheme, quarterly awards, events, bonuses, anniversary trips, and more. And if you’re into office perks like arcade games, ping pong tournaments, and great music – then you’ll love MoneyMe!
MoneyMe Limited is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply. We believe that the unique contribution of our employees is a key driver of our success. We stand together – our diversity and inclusion give us an edge
Sydney NSW Australia
Finance Manager Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.