Leks&Co Lawyers South Jakarta South Jakarta City Indonesia
1 month ago
Deskripsi Pekerjaan :
Info Terbaru Lowongan Kerja dari Perusahaan Leks&Co Lawyers sebagai Executive Assistant (Secretary) di Jakarta Selatan. Jika Lowongan Kerja Sekretaris di Jakarta Selatan ini sesuai dengan kriteria dan pendidikan kamu silahkan kirimkan segera lamaran / CV Terbaru anda melalui situs Lokerindo.ID.
Setiap pekerjaan mungkn tidak lah mudah untuk di lamar, karena sebagai kandidat baru / calon pegawai harus memenuhi beberapa kualifikasi dan persyaratan sesuai dengan apa yang dibutuhkan dari Perusahaan tersebut. Semoga info pekerjaan dari Perusahaan Leks&Co Lawyers sebagai posisi Executive Assistant (Secretary) ini sesuai dengan apa yang anda cari.
Berikut ini adalah persyaratan dan detail dari posisi Executive Assistant (Secretary) :
Detail Pekerjaan :
Leks&Co is an Indonesian multi-services law firm, full of dynamic and intelligent people, operating at a definite quality management system, rendering preeminent and world-class legal services under a specified... quality code, core values, and client service standard.
We are in the business of legal service because we love the science of law and the excitement on providing solution to our client’s legal problem through research, analysis, and creative thinking. As a leading law firm in Indonesia, Leks&Co always looks for a highly competent, intelligent and good character employees to be part of our team. To this end, we expect people joining us fulfilling our certain core values.
• Integrity and ethical conduct;
• Elevation of Indonesian lawyer to the world;
• Achieving excellence and world-class services by continuously enhancing quality in all aspects;
• Cultivating culture of creativity;
• Consistent care for our clients.
Leks&Co is looking for an Executive Secretary and Office Admin which will be functioning as Executive Secretary and Office Admin with the following requirements and job description:
• A hard worker with passion for learning and willingness to serve.
• 23 – 30 years old.
• Fluency in English is a must, both writing and speaking (evidence of TOEFL score is preferable).
• Bachelor’s Degree in secretary or public relation or related degree with minimum GPA of 3.00 from reputable university (preferably from secretarial academy).
• Ability to work under pressure with a positive attitude and cope with tight deadlines.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and workloads, proactive as well as having good attention to detail.
• Have minimum working experience of 3 (three) years.
• Bright, charming, confident personality, well presented and highly personable.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Good computer literacy, speed and accuracy essential (MS Office, Excel, Power point).
• Professional telephone manners and etiquette.
• Willing to travel when required.
• Assist the chief of executives, and partners on their schedules, correspondences, and daily duties, including going to a place as instructed by the chief of executive and partners;
• Assist administration of associates’ business trip or training event;
• Manage the personal folders of the chief of executive and partners and firm’s corporate files;
• Manage the chief of executives’ and partners’ business travel, including transportation and accommodation during the travel;
• Assist on the office administration of the firm;
• Assist on the administration and implementation of marketing/business development (online and offline) of the firm;
• Coordinate marketing plan and strategy with the other plan or strategy from other divisions;
• Promoting a customer-oriented focus and advocating intimate client relationships;
• Be responsible on a client care program of the firm;
• Prepare and send offering letters, engagement letters and retainer contracts for prospective clients and existing clients;
• Update list of colleague, client and prospective client to the public server, and software Vertical Responses;
• Prepare and send greeting card, parcel every year on every event such as: Happy Ied Mubarak, Christmas; New Year, and Imlek;
• Prepare and send thank you card to colleagues and clients;
Office, Document Control, and Human Resources Administration
• Manage and supervise the tasks of Driver, OB and Courier;
• Manage the purchasing for all equipment and inventory of office;
• Review and approve supply requisitions for office;
• Ensure the document classification, sorting, filling and archiving is made properly;
• Perform document quality check in accordance with Company’s procedures;
• Perform file backup to ensure proper storage and archiving of electronic documents and registers;
• Supervise and control all intranet documents and professional development files.
• Manage, circulating and organizing library collection;
• Receive and register documents obtained from client, Company’s documents and other documents received by the Company;
• Manage all incoming letters or documents.
• Understand and manage the HR tools or HR software of the firm;
• Ensure that the HR tools or HR software of the firm runs smoothly without any issues;
• Ensure and regularly update job descriptions and job qualification for each function;
• Provide advice and assistance when conducting employee performance evaluation;
• Process employee requests for outside training while complying with polices and procedure;
• Provide assistance in developing human resource plan;
• Provide staff orientations;
• Monitor staff performance and attendance activities;
• Monitor daily attendance;
• Monitor scheduled absences such as holidays or travel and coordinate actions to ensure the staff absence has been adequately covered off to ensure continuity of services;
• Inform affected staff or residents of unexpected absences from work and coordinate actions ensuring the continuity of services such as cancellation of events and locating keys;
• Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff;
• Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions;
• Schedule and organize interviews;
• Conduct reference checks on possible candidates;
• Inform unsuccessful applicant;
• Conduct exit interviews;
• Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and executive team on human resource and work-related issues.
Informasi Tambahan :
• Perusahaan : Leks&Co Lawyers
• Posisi : Executive Assistant (Secretary)
• Lokasi Kerja : Jakarta Selatan
• Negara : ID
Cara Mengirimkan Lamaran :
Setelah Membaca dan telah mengetahui kriteria dan kebutuhan minimal dari pekerjaan Executive Assistant (Secretary) di Jakarta Selatan ini, dengan demikian jobseeker bisa secepatnya melengkapi dan menyusun berkas lamaran kerja seperti surat lamaran kerja, CV / daftar riwayat hidup, FC ijazah dan transkrip serta pelengkap lainnya, yang akan digunakan untuk mendaftar pekerjaan diperusahaan Leks&Co Lawyers. Lamaran dapat dikirimkan melalui tombol di bawah ini
South Jakarta South Jakarta City Jakarta
Jobs in South Jakarta South Jakarta City Indonesia
Executive Assistant (Secretary) South Jakarta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.