The Headhunters Recruitment Inc.
The Headhunters Recruitment Inc. Vancouver Canada
1 month ago
Our client, J. Klarich Consulting Engineers Inc. (https://jkengineers.ca/) is growing at a fast pace and to keep up with long pipeline of construction and development projects in BC/Alberta, they are looking to add Structural Engineers to their team. They offer clients and partners a collaborative approach, using creative solutions, exceptional service, and technical excellence.
We are looking for creative and enthusiastic Structural Engineers to play an important role during a critical stage of the business. Besides having the opportunity to provide structural design on high-profile projects, the ideal candidate will have a track record of understanding unique buildable design solutions. While delivering projects is an important part of the role, the real bonus lies with the opportunity to enhance personal responsibility on projects without a ceiling or someone ‘in the way’… For those truly driven and passionate about the industry, this could be the break they are looking... for.
• Prepare detailed structural designs for building components and carry out design engineering calculations.
• Design of single family and multi-family residential structures.
• Produce preliminary structural sketches and prepare calculations and sketches for structural elements.
• Review and provide feedback on high-level concepts, calculations and structural specifications.
• Seal drawings and documents as required.
• Assist and provide input in preparing proposal submissions.
• Maintenance and development of business network opportunities
The successful candidate has:
• Undergraduate Degree in Civil Engineering, specializing in Structural Engineering
• Minimum of 6 years of direct experience designing commercial, residential, and/or municipal buildings in Canada with experience in lateral design
• MUST be registered as a P.Eng or Struct. Eng. with Engineers and Geoscientists of BC
• Adept with a structural analysis software such as ETABS, Woodworks and/or SAFE, or similar.
• Proficient with Canadian Building Codes; Material Codes (Wood, Concrete, and Steel)
• Local design experience for residential structures with seismic design.
• Proficient written and verbal English communication skills
• Advanced organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
• Strong capacity to assess information and communicate decisions that support sound judgement and experienced analysis.
• Ability to work in a team environment, building strong, empowered relationships that support common goals and objectives
Compensation and benefits:
• Above average base salary
• Comprehensive benefits package
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Structural Engineer – Residential Projects Vancouver jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.