Emirates Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
1 month ago
Crew Scheduling Officer Jobs in Dubai 2022 | Emirates Careers
To fully assist Crew Scheduling Superintendents in managing published flight crew and cabin crew rosters within the scope of day-of-operations for Dubai and outstations.Ensure the right crew complement of flight crew and cabin crew on each flight, within defined time limitations
• Coordinate with the Crew Scheduling team on the shift to ensure that all relevant information is available for operational decisions. Provide feedback and recommendations to ensure effective recovery of operations.
• Handle roster amendments on the day of operation caused by crew sickness or any other changes requested by Fleet Management, Service Delivery or Emirates clinic.
• Responsible for the required Cabin Crew complement on each flight to ensure adherence to company policy. Ensure accurate reports are shared with the relevant outstations for their acceptance prior to departure
• 12 years... schooling or equivalent
• 5+ years Operations/Scheduling
• Relevant experience within an operational environment, preferably airline operations
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Jobs in Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Crew Scheduling Officer Jobs in Dubai 2022 | Emirates Careers Dubai - United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.